Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jordan's Build

Old 07-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #21
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Screw it Jordan let's get some retro fits
seriously lets find some older used sets and then we can do it eventualy haha
Old 07-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #22
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
seriously lets find some older used sets and then we can do it eventualy haha
i can probably get a hold of one set of head lights, if you can. then we can check out how to.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #23
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just came in from MaxTrac!!!!! also ordered my Allpro 3" leaff pack along with new fox rear shox, ubolt flip kit, extended brake lines, timbren bumpstops on all four corners...downside its out of stock till the 13th of august

Old 07-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #24
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see more locals.

Welcome!!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:13 AM   #25
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Glad to see more locals.

Welcome!!
why thanks you, your build is pure perfection my friend!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #26
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks dude! If you need any help with the truck just hit me up
Old 07-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #27
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Thanks dude! If you need any help with the truck just hit me up
will do man will do thanks alot for the offer, your buddies with Brian huh?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #28
Dezert Toy Fabrication

You could say that
Old 07-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #29
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
You could say that
hahaha yeah i think he told me it was you who was doing his rear LT or somthin
Old 07-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #30
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Yeah I'm "doing his rear" hahaha

Should be legit I love the reg cab super light
Old 07-19-2012, 11:45 AM   #31
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Yeah I'm "doing his rear" hahaha

Should be legit I love the reg cab super light
yeah there pretty bad ass, that shuld turn out sick! i take it your quite the fabricator then
Old 07-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #32
The Silver Bullet is on a distinguished road
The Silver Bullet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i actually bought from a buddy and we did some gnarly wiring to get them going and he actually did alot more wiring and then for mine we just cut into the factory harness and soldered a few extra wires, wish i could give you more info but he already had em wired and what not when i bought them from him its a nice HID kit tho.
I gotcha. I was just wondering because I have the same headlights on mine and was looking to change the factory bulbs out with some HID's.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #33
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
i take it your quite the fabricator then

I'm trying to do larger jobs now I used to only do bumpers and such
Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #34
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
I'm trying to do larger jobs now I used to only do bumpers and such
hmmm do you still do bumpers was gona possibly get a KR skid later on but there quite pricey
Old 07-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #35
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just came in from MaxTrac!!!!! also ordered my Allpro 3" leaff pack along with new fox rear shox, ubolt flip kit, extended brake lines, timbren bumpstops on all four corners...downside its out of stock till the 13th of august

Sexyyyy. Side note ill be back Friday if you want to swap
Old 07-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #36
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Sexyyyy. Side note ill be back Friday if you want to swap
tomarow? yeah if i can get my hands on a jack i might be doing the spindles tomarow but lets trade by end of the weekend for sure
Old 07-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #38
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Good looking truck nice tires too
thank you!

unfortunately there wayyyy past due i really need some new ones ahaha
Old 07-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #39
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thank you!

unfortunately there wayyyy past due i really need some new ones ahaha
after this "secretive" bike deal you have going on it sounds like you will have some extra money haha get those tires again. They are reasonably cheap
Old 07-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #40
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
after this "secretive" bike deal you have going on it sounds like you will have some extra money haha get those tires again. They are reasonably cheap
are they? thinking about Nitto Trail Grapplers