Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jordan's Build

Old 07-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #41
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
are they? thinking about Nitto Trail Grapplers
I have the same tires you have right now. I paid a little under 900 mounted and balanced. I do have 15's (cheaper tires) But they would be cheaper than the nittos
Old 07-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #42
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
I have the same tires you have right now. I paid a little under 900 mounted and balanced. I do have 15's (cheaper tires) But they would be cheaper than the nittos
hmm ill have to look into it cuz i do like what i got now...if it had tred
Old 07-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #43
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm ill have to look into it cuz i do like what i got now...if it had tred
hahaha
Old 07-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #44
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I can probably get you a deal on tires.

Also I noticed you were talking about installing lift spindles I can help with that for a small fee.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:28 AM   #45
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I can probably get you a deal on tires.

Also I noticed you were talking about installing lift spindles I can help with that for a small fee.
you got tire hook ups? that would be a life saver!!! and idk my plan with the spindles yet i can easily install, iv swapped out coilovers well over 10 times, just cant get a jack since mine broke and dont wana buy another, havnt done a brake bleed either in quite sometime might just take you up on that when i put them in just to have a second hand with it, you think the spindles would look bad with no rear lift if i turned the foxes all the way down for the time being? My allpro order wont be instock till 8/13 might just wait till then and do it all at the same time idk what to doooo
Old 07-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #46
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a jack.. and stands.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #47
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah Probably just wait till then. I'll see what I can do about tires. 285s?
Old 07-20-2012, 10:40 AM   #48
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Yeah Probably just wait till then. I'll see what I can do about tires. 285s?
285x75x16 and im gona need 5
Old 07-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #49
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
I have a jack.. and stands.
you have a good jack chris i have a shitty one since mine broke it would lift like a civic haha

wana come over sunday we can swap out rear shox then you can let me borrow the jack to do my spindles you can help too if youd want
Old 07-20-2012, 10:47 AM   #50
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
you have a good jack chris i have a shitty one since mine broke it would lift like a civic haha

wana come over sunday we can swap out rear shox then you can let me borrow the jack to do my spindles you can help too if youd want
Yea sounds good to me. I guess ill help... If you make me a sandwich Haha
Old 07-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #51
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
I'll make you a sangwich if you give me those damn coils!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #52
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
hmmm what kinda sandwich
Old 07-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #53
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
i make an even meaner quesadilla trust me shits savage

i can do sandwiches too
Old 07-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #54

Quote:
there still here. Havent gotten any trade offers either.. make a trip up here then Haha. Any chnace you can make sliders? Not mini hamburgers but rock sliders
Old 07-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #55

Quote:
i make an even meaner quesadilla trust me shits savage

i can do sandwiches too
Awesome . Yeah I'm game for Sunday
Old 07-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #56
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
there still here. Havent gotten any trade offers either.. make a trip up here then Haha. Any chnace you can make sliders? Not mini hamburgers but rock sliders
Yeah "rock" sliders shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:
hmmm what kinda sandwich
cock meat sandwich

hahaha
Old 07-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #57

Quote:

cock meat sandwich

hahaha
Hahahaha. Alright sweet ill pm you for pricing
Old 07-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #58
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Awesome . Yeah I'm game for Sunday
right on ill text yah tomarow
Old 07-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #59
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:

cock meat sandwich

hahaha
hahaha let me know on tires man!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #60
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Hahahaha. Alright sweet ill pm you for pricing
cool

Quote:
hahaha let me know on tires man!
Will do