LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jordan's Build

Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #121
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
O got it. Well I'll Sub to the next one
Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #122
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
drove past this truck today and thought it looked familiar... looks fucking sick in person good job
Old 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #123
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marintacoma View Post
drove past this truck today and thought it looked familiar... looks fucking sick in person good job
Wait till Monday...

*I'll give you a hint*

Old 02-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #124
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Wait till Monday...

*I'll give you a hint*

I want boxed horns.... getting anything laser cut into the aluminum?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #125
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think so but not this weekend time is too tight.

EDIT: I picked up the plate work from my laser cutting guy and the horns are gonna be sooo clean
Old 02-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #126

Quote:
I think so but not this weekend time is too tight.

EDIT: I picked up the plate work from my laser cutting guy and the horns are gonna be sooo clean
jelly... might have another side project... which you'd actually have to do for yourself sometime down the line
Old 02-06-2013, 11:01 PM   #127
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
jelly... might have another side project... which you'd actually have to do for yourself sometime down the line

PM me the deets
Old 02-07-2013, 06:58 AM   #128
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant future

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wait till Monday...

*I'll give you a hint*

we might be doing alot more than that in the future
Old 02-07-2013, 07:00 AM   #129
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant future

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marintacoma View Post
thanks man check here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...vel-build.html
Old 02-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #130
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
we might be doing alot more than that in the future

Products Discussed in this Thread