Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jordan's Build

Old 07-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Jordan's Build

So here it is, decided to make my own build thread after seeing aton of them and realizing iv done quite a few mods myself so thought its about time to share I have had the truck for 2 years (July 2010) and bought it from Sunset Honda in San Luis Obispo With 75k on her and since have 105k miles on it without a single problem gota love these trucks! Wanted to try and post dates and everything but cant remember back that far just got aton of photos. Feel free to ask me any question and please comment and subscribe alot of stuff coming soon! Ill post updates separate from this becuz Im going to run out of photo room haha Thanks everyone for looking!

MOD LIST

Wheels/Tires
Limited Edition Black FJ Trail Team 16" Six Spoke Wheels
General Grabber AT2's 285x75x16

Suspension/Lift
Fox 2.0 Resi Coilovers
Fox 2.0 Resi Piggybacks
Light Racing UCA's
Maxtrac Spindles
AllPro 3" Leaff Pack
AllPro Ubolt Flip Kit
Timbren Bumps F/R
Extended Brake Lines F/R
Swaybar Removal

Performance
Spyder Trax 1.25 Wheel Spacers F/R
FlowMaster 40 Series With Turndown
TRD Air Intake
Painted Engine Cover

Lighting
Halo Headlights CCFL With HID Kit
Hella Lights Mounted Behind Grill
Bed Bar Rear Facing Lights

Exterior
Satoshii Grill With LineX Paintjob (Lights Mounted Behind)
Nerfbars With LineX Paint
Badges With LineX Paint
N-Fab Tire Carrier With LineX Paint And Light Tabs
Dakine Pad
Tinted Tail Lights
Tinted (Limo Tint-R 15%-F)
Painted Tow Hooks & Calipers TRD Red
Thule T2 Bike Rack
Thule T2 Roof Rack
LineX'ed Rear Bumper

Interior/Sound
Garmin GPS
Sony Head Unit
Kicker 10" Sub X2
Kicker 600WATT Amp
Ultra Gauge

FUTURE MODS
LONG TRAVEL

Eventualy
Full Sound System
CB Radio/PA
Scooped Hood
Camburg/All Pro UCA's
Seat Covers
Headers

How She Is Sitting Now

The Day We Met

100% Stock 2006 Black 4 Door Short Bed TRD Offroad Bought At Sunset Honda In San Luis Obispo

First Mod Was A Bed Bar Me And A Buddy Welded Up All Materials Bought At Ace Hardware

Followed By Me Painting My Wheels & Tinting Tails Also Got Black Headlights Finally Started To Get Somewhere Knew From Day One Wanted to Go Black Not Chrome (I Hate Chrome)

Welded Turndown On Stock Exhaust Barely Made Difference In Sound Just Clearance

Did My First Satoshii It Was Surprisingly Easy With Help From Andrew

With My Buddy Jay Doing Some Shuttle Runs On The Grade

Some Beach Shots After A Wash

Got Myself Some Authentic FJ Wheels & Almost New Tires From A Buddy!

Soon To Follow Was Bilstien 5100 F/R & Light Racing UCA's

Doing It Andrews Way

Rollin Deep With Buddz In Ctown

Hitting The Grade For Fun

Took Some Photo Shoot Shots

SUBz

Merry Christmas

Got Some Tule Racks From Work

My Other Loves

Added A Spacer And Old Man Emu 884 Coils

Redoing My Satoshi Making It Look Pro!

SEA OTTER 2012!!!!!

My Friend Hooked Me Up With TRD Intake, Halo Lights, & Wheel Spacers

Some Biking Shots To Switch Up the Photos Enjoy

Montano De Oro

These Are Quite The Upgrade

Posting Up With My Brothers New Truck

Right Before I Ditched The Red Theme And Sold Tule Racks To The Lil Bro

Cayucos CA AKA Top Of The World Overlooking Our Beautiful Central Coast

These Bad Boys Just Arrived From MaxTrac

Time To Put Em In (Help From CayucosTacoma AKA Chris

Took Some Shots While Taking Pics Of My Bike For Sale

Some Stuff Getting Ready For LineX

New Thule T2 Rack I Bough At Work

Went Out For A Photo Shoot After Finaly Getting All My Rear Suspension, Thanks Aaron And Chris For Help On Install

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANKS FOR LOOKING! LOTS TO COME SOON ILL KEEP IT UPDATED BEST I CAN!!!
Old 07-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Future Posts
Old 07-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Very nice truck! And your not to far from me. Check out the 805 thread is you get a chance!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...rs-thread.html
Old 07-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Very nice truck! And your not to far from me. Check out the 805 thread is you get a chance!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...rs-thread.html
oh right on, nice yah ill give that a look
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Truck sucks. Never seen it around
Old 07-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Truck sucks. Never seen it around
haha when you buying my fox rears?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #9
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
haha when you buying my fox rears?
Well tomorrow if your free
Old 07-15-2012, 10:00 PM   #10
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Nice
why thank you
Old 07-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #11
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Well tomorrow if your free
mmm maybe at night i have Wednesday free for sure
Old 07-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
The Silver Bullet is on a distinguished road
The Silver Bullet's Tacoma Gallery
@JordanSmith 127. Do you have HID's installed? and if so how did you configure them with your halos to enable the high and low beams?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet View Post
@JordanSmith 127. Do you have HID's installed? and if so how did you configure them with your halos to enable the high and low beams?
They're ebay lights. I think its all plug and play
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #14
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet View Post

i actually bought from a buddy and we did some gnarly wiring to get them going and he actually did alot more wiring and then for mine we just cut into the factory harness and soldered a few extra wires, wish i could give you more info but he already had em wired and what not when i bought them from him its a nice HID kit tho.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #15
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
They're ebay lights. I think its all plug and play
not plug and play and not the Ebay Halos there these IPCW with CCFL halos

i know you can find cheap ones that come ready and with HID kits for like $200

http://www.carid.com/2006-toyota-tac...ts-314862.html
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #16

Oh my bad. Thought they were these
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=91460144814
Old 07-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #17
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
nah thoes ones i think the HID plugs strait into but they break super easy, the spyder ones are nice too, mine are all confusing and shit ill take a pic tomarow theres honestly like 30 random wires going all over the place haha but stay away from all ebay lighting hahaha

only complaint about the Halo's for the Tacoma's is that the Halos and LED's arnt bright enough to be seen during the day have yet to see a Halo that you can
Old 07-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
spitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
spitfire501's Tacoma Gallery
damn i love you halo's! they look so cean on these trucks
Old 07-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #19
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire501 View Post
damn i love you halo's! they look so cean on these trucks
yah i like em alot but i also like the BHLM's just as much i just like the HID beam on the Halo's, but the thing with Halo's is you have to get the more expensive cuz alot of them are realy shitty if you buy the crappy china ones haha but same goes for everything
Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM   #20

Screw it Jordan let's get some retro fits