Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Fiend13 build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Fiend13 build

Here is my build so far. Feedback, positive or negative is more than welcome!

How she sits now:

Exterior
Debadged tail gate
Painted all emblems fluorescent green
HomerTaco Raptor Style grill
TRD ZRU bedside decal courtesy of SockMonkey
Custome painted Zombie Bait bed compartment cover
13" antenna
T-Rex eye lids
15% tint all around
Mounted ammo can in bed for recovery straps

Interior
Black Wet Okole's in front and back with neon green full-piping
Wet Okole console cover
Painted dash parts, shifter ring, tweeter rings neon green
Painted entire console piece black

Suspension
Billstein 5100's set at .85
Eibach coils with toytec top plate spacer
LR UCA's

Audio
Stock JBL system
Pioneer AVH-3400 double din (broke in and stolen, back to stock...for now)

Lighting
D2S Projector retro fit with 6K HIDS
6K fog light HID's
Map and Dome light green LED's
LED 3rd brake light
LED Brake lights
LED reverse lights
LED parking lights
Custom green and white LED gauge swap by Jerez
Changed window "auto" switch, passenger airbag, and key with green LED
Flyzeye under radio green/white LED lighting

Wheels
Pro Comp 7032 16" Matte Black
285/75/16 Treadwright Warden's

Performance
TRD Exhaust

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Fiend13 build-tacoma.jpg   Fiend13 build-tacoma3.jpg   Fiend13 build-tacoma2.jpg   Fiend13 build-img_2124.jpg   Fiend13 build-img_2125.jpg  

Fiend13 build-img_2126.jpg  
Old 07-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, in the second picture, that's my Frontier that I traded in for the Tacoma, so glad to get rid of that thing. lol
Old 08-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #3

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Finally had some time last morning to do a little interior work and finished it up this morning. Now just waiting to get some Wet Okoles with neon green full piping
Attached Thumbnails
Fiend13 build-img_2133.jpg   Fiend13 build-img_2132.jpg   Fiend13 build-img_2131.jpg  
Old 08-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #4

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to Moose1988 and T4C0CH40S for the help with pointing me in the right direction to do this and the idea
Old 10-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #6

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. In dire need of an update lol. Just waiting to take it out for a photo session.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Figure your gonna paint those chrome wheels?
Old 04-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #8
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
love the black and green
Old 04-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #9

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
love the black and green
Thanks man! In dire need of an update!!! Got a new grill, blacked out interior, bigger tires, changed out stock leds, etc. I'll get to the update someday, lol.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:46 AM   #10

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Just a few pictures taken over the last few months

Changed out the stock LED's with green

LED gauge swap thanks to Jerez

Changed out the window switch LED

Ammo can mod for my tow/recovery straps

Got a few more to put from my last camping trip out by the Grand Canyon, just haven't uploaded them yet. Mods have kinda come to a stop for now since I just bought a house but hope to start back up sometime after the holidays.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #11

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
From last weekends camping trip

Old 09-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
How are you liking the wardens? When i get my OME lift, that'll be the tires i put on.

Nice pup and truck! I like the theme!
Old 09-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #13

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
How are you liking the wardens? When i get my OME lift, that'll be the tires i put on.

Nice pup and truck! I like the theme!
Thanks! So far I haven't had a single problem with them since I got them almost a year ago. Still look almost brand new. They handle great offroad.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
going green :D
amad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud ofamad4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Ashley
amad4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome! Giving me some great ideas
Old 11-22-2013, 07:29 AM   #15
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Thanks to Moose1988 and T4C0CH40S for the help with pointing me in the right direction to do this and the idea
Just noticed you finally have a build up! Nice man and thanks for the appreciation
Old 11-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #16

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Just noticed you finally have a build up! Nice man and thanks for the appreciation
Thanks man! We all need a Taco to idolize, haha. I finally got the money up for some Icon mid-travel coilovers and front bumper, but.....my wife and I are expecting so the mods will be few and far between for a while
Old 11-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #17
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Thanks man! We all need a Taco to idolize, haha. I finally got the money up for some Icon mid-travel coilovers and front bumper, but.....my wife and I are expecting so the mods will be few and far between for a while
Yea I was saving pretty good and had a budget down...then my girlfriend and I got our own place toegther. on the plus side for us, we can sit back and look at other builds and such to get a better idea of what we should do with out trucks
Old 11-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #18

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly! Only things left I want to do is armor (bumper, rear bumper, and sliders), mid-travel suspension, spindles, expo leaf pack, and stereo upgrade. That's not asking too much, lol.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #19
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Exactly! Only things left I want to do is armor (bumper, rear bumper, and sliders), mid-travel suspension, spindles, expo leaf pack, and stereo upgrade. That's not asking too much, lol.
and then once you get there i have to change mine lol nah jkjk but when its paid off this taco is goin Loooooong!
Old 11-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #20

Air Force:
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I hear ya! But I still owe quite a bit on mine. I've only had it for a little over a year now. But god help my wallet the day it's paid off!

Products Discussed in this Thread