Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Junyaboi808's 2012 Black Taco Build

Old 10-31-2012, 01:27 AM   #82
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathaniel
xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Were you cruisin' down the likelike round 645 last night?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:55 AM   #83
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
Junyaboi808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyser13 View Post
Looks Sweet! Hows that exhaust sound?
Good im happy with it sorry still working on the sound clip guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmods View Post
Were you cruisin' down the likelike round 645 last night?
No brah wasn't me still keeping an eye out for your truck too cuz!
Old 11-01-2012, 05:09 AM   #84
xmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmods is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junyaboi808 View Post
No brah wasn't me still keeping an eye out for your truck too cuz!
I thought so, was little dark but I thought the truck had too big rims. I'm gonna see it one of these days cuz
Old 11-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #85
Native.....
Junyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud ofJunyaboi808 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought so, was little dark but I thought the truck had too big rims. I'm gonna see it one of these days cuz
no doubt trust me i wanna see yours too cuz!
Old 11-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #88
Native.....

Howzit brah. No not yet. Yeah i had all the papers and alignment after i did the lift.....but i blacked out my tail lights.....my braddah get one 2011 so i was just gonna go switch them out when time for go get it.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #90
1 MeMber
iLoveJDM is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
iLoveJDM's Tacoma Gallery
any special procedures???

Quote:
They are both 68 smd Hyper white LED's

Check this thread out for your 2005 Fog Mod
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...high-beam.html

did u have to do any special polarity testing or any special procedures to install the DTRL/TRN SIG leds??? thanks
Old 11-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #91

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
If they try give you problems, just say "Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act"

From the FTC:

"Will using 'aftermarket' or recycled parts void my warranty?
No. An 'aftermarket' part is a part made by a company other than the vehicle manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer. A 'recycled' part is a part that was made for and installed in a new vehicle by the manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer, and later removed from the vehicle and made available for resale or reuse. Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part. Still, if it turns out that the aftermarket or recycled part was itself defective or wasn't installed correctly, and it causes damage to another part that is covered under the warranty, the manufacturer or dealer has the right to deny coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs. The FTC says the manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying warranty coverage." They have to find the problem, then the cause of the problem, and finally show you official word saying how and why the aftermarket part caused the problem before they can deny warranty work.

I thought I saw you again last night, but they had 20" chromes..
Old 11-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #92
Native.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveJDM View Post
did u have to do any special polarity testing or any special procedures to install the DTRL/TRN SIG leds??? thanks
No it was just plug and play. I do have hyper flash tho.....but it doesnt bother me. They sell the resistors to correct it but ididnt want to do it.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #93
Native.....

Talking

Quote:
If they try give you problems, just say "Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act"

From the FTC:

"Will using 'aftermarket' or recycled parts void my warranty?
No. An 'aftermarket' part is a part made by a company other than the vehicle manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer. A 'recycled' part is a part that was made for and installed in a new vehicle by the manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer, and later removed from the vehicle and made available for resale or reuse. Simply using an aftermarket or recycled part does not void your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket or recycled part. Still, if it turns out that the aftermarket or recycled part was itself defective or wasn't installed correctly, and it causes damage to another part that is covered under the warranty, the manufacturer or dealer has the right to deny coverage for that part and charge you for any repairs. The FTC says the manufacturer or dealer must show that the aftermarket or recycled part caused the need for repairs before denying warranty coverage." They have to find the problem, then the cause of the problem, and finally show you official word saying how and why the aftermarket part caused the problem before they can deny warranty work.

I thought I saw you again last night, but they had 20" chromes..
Ho nah! this is mean...thanks for all the info cuz! this is good to know man.

i know im yet to see your truck too! we gotta set up one cruz one day soon so we can all see each others rides....
Old 11-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #94
meshsochi is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
meshsochi's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd make me wish i got black instead. haha. sick truck cuz!! where you got your led's from?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #95
Native.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshsochi View Post
Sub'd make me wish i got black instead. haha. sick truck cuz!! where you got your led's from?
Mahalo's brah. ill PM you the info
Old 11-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #96

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ho nah! this is mean...thanks for all the info cuz! this is good to know man.

i know im yet to see your truck too! we gotta set up one cruz one day soon so we can all see each others rides....
No prob man! Gotta watch out for the dealers trying to trick you.

I'm down, I might stick out in with a bunch of Tacos but I don't care
Old 12-09-2012, 11:46 PM   #97
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is dope!! how come you never go spindles if u no mind me asking?
Old 12-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #98
1 MeMber
iLoveJDM is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
iLoveJDM's Tacoma Gallery
thanks bro! leds work out perfect! gottem' all changed out wit no probs!!! chee!!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #99

xmods's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I saw it again in Kailua last night, but I told myself its just another look alike
Old 02-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #100
Native.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveJDM View Post
thanks bro! leds work out perfect! gottem' all changed out wit no probs!!! chee!!
Cheee Hee sounds good Brah! glad it came out cherry

Quote:
I thought I saw it again in Kailua last night, but I told myself its just another look alike
Wassup xmods! sorry work has been nuts and i havent logged on this for months. I know i gotta see your truck in person. love the new sig pic.