Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KRob32 2012 MGM DCLB Build

Old 07-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #182
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
How is the quality on those? Looks good Buddy.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #184
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
My August project is a retro and bhlm for my truck. The money is looking good I just have to get a few days together so I have the time
Old 07-06-2013, 08:05 AM   #185
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
MGM DCLB, compliments on your excellent taste!
Old 07-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #186
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
My August project is a retro and bhlm for my truck. The money is looking good I just have to get a few days together so I have the time
Good luck. It looks good when complete. Maybe sometime in the future. Time is not my friend at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
MGM DCLB, compliments on your excellent taste!
Thanks! MGM DCLB FTW!
Old 08-20-2013, 04:41 AM   #190
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
You have a very, very, VERY clean and awesome build going on here! Love it! I have a question, when you initially lifted it, how much did you gain in the front? I am looking to do a 2.5"-3" lift on my truck. Would like to go with 265/75/16 tires so I don't have to worry about trimming even if I go with aftermarket wheels. But I don't want them to look too small in the wheel well compared to 285s. Your tire and wheel setup looks great at that height.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #191
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gupster88 View Post
You have a very, very, VERY clean and awesome build going on here! Love it! I have a question, when you initially lifted it, how much did you gain in the front? I am looking to do a 2.5"-3" lift on my truck. Would like to go with 265/75/16 tires so I don't have to worry about trimming even if I go with aftermarket wheels. But I don't want them to look too small in the wheel well compared to 285s. Your tire and wheel setup looks great at that height.
Thanks! I got approx. 2 inches of lift. I wanted 285s but couldn't reconcile the cost (primarily mpg), possible loss of power, and trimming. Maybe another day. I have a 1.5 AAL, but haven't added due to current smooth ride. Again, maybe another day.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #195
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
im bumping this clean ass build... It's convincing me that my 2" fox lift im going to put on will look just fine with 265/75s.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #197
HotTunaTaco28 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Steve
HotTunaTaco28's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Older and better looking twin...

Your build is my first Sub'd. Love the MGM DCLB's... You have my trucks better older looking twin. Keep it going....
Old 01-16-2014, 06:02 PM   #199
BigE is on a distinguished road
Name: Eddie
BigE's Tacoma Gallery
You Sir, have my respect. Very good looking truck. Keep doing what you doing. Btw, I got the exact same kind truck, except a 14'.