Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

skidooman's super lame slow build

Old 12-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
I like it
Old 12-29-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I know you can find some deeper snow!

Looks good TJ!
Old 12-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #23
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
I know you can find some deeper snow!

Looks good TJ!
I could have gone higher, but I get nervous wheeling by myself. And thanks!!
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #24
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
skidooman, as others said, don't knock your truck. It really looks good especially in white. That is one clean looking ride. What is the story behind your hunting dogs? They both look well behaved to sit in front of the grill like that. I'm an avid hunter myself, spend a lot of time chasing deer and turkey and have done some high desert bird hunting near Pendleton Oregon which reminds me of your topography. Once again, nice ride.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:07 PM   #26
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryaddict View Post
skidooman, as others said, don't knock your truck. It really looks good especially in white. That is one clean looking ride. What is the story behind your hunting dogs? They both look well behaved to sit in front of the grill like that. I'm an avid hunter myself, spend a lot of time chasing deer and turkey and have done some high desert bird hunting near Pendleton Oregon which reminds me of your topography. Once again, nice ride.
Thanks. Their great behavior has everything to do with my wife. She refuses to have misbehaved dogs. At a few months old they would each actually WALK through the house directly to their bed in our bedroom. The short hair is an amazing hunting dog, and is absolutely awesome to hunt behind. The lab has zero prey drive, but an amazing nose, he is great one the birds are on the ground. I hunted a bird ranch in Kimberly, OR a few years ago for Christmas, that was a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Looks good! subbed for updates.
Thanks. It should get much better here in a few weeks.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #27
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
The truck looks great in the snow with the white cap and roofrack. I'm not much into mods either, I got a great deal on my truck and now slowly trying to learn and correct "tweaks" the previous owner made. How do you like the Toyo's so far? Not just in snow but overall driving/rain/etc?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #28
I'm your huckleberry

Thanks. It started out innocent, but I've been bitten. Im looking into long travel, which is bad. The tires are doing pretty good. They are louder than I thought they would be, but not bad. Wet traction is pretty good, dirt is good. I havent had them in the mud yet. I will soon enough I'm sure, we have all this snow, but it hasnt been above freezing in a month, but when it does warm up, its going to be a mess. I have 6k miles on them, and you cant tell.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #29
hokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shedhokiruu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hokiruu's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck! Where's the plate bumper? Second gens look so good with them.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #30
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiruu View Post
Nice looking truck! Where's the plate bumper? Second gens look so good with them.
Thanks, according to the builder, it should be done the first of next month.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #31
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Thanks, according to the builder, it should be done the first of next month.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #32
I'm your huckleberry

No new updates, just used the truck to pull out a corolla that had slid off the road. I had my doubts about if I could get it out, along with everyone else who just said "good luck, that truck can't pull that car out". It was in about 2'6" of snow down about a 12' embankment, that was kind of steep and the road was icy. 4lo, 1st gear, locker on. Pulled it right out, barely slipped. Taco did me proud today!! I was going to get pics, but it was on a semi busy 2 lane highway so I was trying to make it quick.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:58 AM   #33
Sprucetaco325 is on a distinguished road
Sprucetaco325's Tacoma Gallery
Roof racks

Skidooman...what kind of roof rack do you have. Looks pretty sick, thinking of getting the same for my 2013 trd...
Old 02-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #34
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprucetaco325 View Post
Skidooman...what kind of roof rack do you have. Looks pretty sick, thinking of getting the same for my 2013 trd...
The basket is BajaRack, and the rails are OEM. There's a big thread on roof racks somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.
Found it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rack-poll.html
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 AM   #35
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking rig. Subbed
Old 03-13-2013, 09:34 AM   #36
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Looking, subscribed!
Old 03-13-2013, 03:44 PM   #37
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
Old 03-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #38

Quote:
I could have gone higher, but I get nervous wheeling by myself. And thanks!!
You won't when you have that new bumper and a winch, or at least as nervous.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #39
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Good looking rig. Subbed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedwagens View Post
Nice Looking, subscribed!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
You won't when you have that new bumper and a winch, or at least as nervous.
I know. That should be happening pretty soon, I hope. At least the bumper part, the winch will be done by hunting season at least.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #40
Road rage is a hobby
EMS:
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I know. That should be happening pretty soon, I hope. At least the bumper part, the winch will be done by hunting season at least.