Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

skidooman's super lame slow build

Old 06-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #121
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Got some pics off the camera from a few weeks ago.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #122
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
looks pretty good man
Old 07-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #123
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Sig pic is awesome. Wish I had the skills to do one like that. Also, truck is definitely one of a kind, road to TOTM material!
Old 07-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #124
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good TJ. More and more jealous everyday.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #125
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys! I appreciate it! I can't take any credit for the sig, theTupper fixed that up for me in the Photoshop request thread. He does great work.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #126
Rocketjfk is on a distinguished road
Rocketjfk's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics. You gotta love NV at times.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #127
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig man! Love what you've done with it so far!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #128
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketjfk View Post

I love NV all the time!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #129
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketjfk View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
Nice rig man! Love what you've done with it so far!
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post

I love NV all the time!
I'm with you. I love this place.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #130
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
You got a beautiful truck meng! The black rims, white bumper...so eye catching! Subbed!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #131
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
You got a beautiful truck meng! The black rims, white bumper...so eye catching! Subbed!
Thank you! Now if i could just find some time to wheel it.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #132
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Thank you! Now if i could just find some time to wheel it.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #133
DocBlieb is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Logan
DocBlieb's Tacoma Gallery
Nice front bumper bro. I like the white. Not to many of those out there.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #134
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
We need to get some kind of run or m&g going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlieb View Post
Nice front bumper bro. I like the white. Not to many of those out there.
Thanks! I am really happy with it!
Old 07-31-2013, 01:13 PM   #135
I'm your huckleberry

Got some sliders on the way!
Hopefully I can get them on before the Hawley Lake trip, but I'm not counting on it. That will be the trip I rub a rock or a stump.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #136
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got some sliders on the way!
Hopefully I can get them on before the Hawley Lake trip, but I'm not counting on it. That will be the trip I rub a rock or a stump.
Let me know if you need help. I can lend a hand
Old 07-31-2013, 06:38 PM   #137
I like truck
littlebluetaco will become famous soon enoughlittlebluetaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
littlebluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
super clean truck, color coded front bumper looks good too
Old 08-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #138
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
SUbbd Superwhite FTW! Sharp build man
Old 08-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #139
I'm your huckleberry

Thanks guys! These will go on next week.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #140
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys! These will go on next week.
Nice!