Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ProForce's 09' POV Build (PICS!)

Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #21
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride man! I like what you did with carbon wrap under the air vents.. I may just have to do that myself
Old 10-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #22
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
nice build anthony
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Nice ride man! I like what you did with carbon wrap under the air vents.. I may just have to do that myself
Thanks guys! The carbon fiber is just a vinyl decal. I have had it on all summer and it has not peeled or bubbled or slipped or anything. Just apply it right the first time and it will last a long time and look good too. I like it because it adds good color contrast to the dash and gives a custom look without looking cheap or like a stupid sticker from pep boys. Like I said just Apply it right and it looks OEM. The only thing better is to actually hydro dip those panels to give an actual permanent resurfacing. I'll eventually have that done but it'll be probably a hundred bucks or so plus I'll have to have the panels sent out. Well see, maybe one day.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #23
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man! Either I missed it or its not listed but what size tires are you running?
Old 01-29-2013, 04:34 AM   #24
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Nice truck man! Either I missed it or its not listed but what size tires are you running?
Thanks. They are 265/70/17.

This thread is a little out of date too. I need to update it with some recent additions and changes I've made. Its coming along
Old 01-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #25
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Thanks. They are 265/70/17.

This thread is a little out of date too. I need to update it with some recent additions and changes I've made. Its coming along

Very nice...You dont have a lift either right? How are you liking your BGF A/T? I'm shopping around for tires and I wont be able to get a lift for while. I need to keep the truck low since my wife is pregnant and need to be able to get in and out without problem. I like the look of them on your truck and the pic of them sticking out to the side even more.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:34 AM   #27
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
His truck is lifted...he has bilstein 5100s set at 1.75
Old 01-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #28
Thin Blue Line

Yeah Jerez is correct. 1.75" lift up front just to level it. As far as tires go, I absolutely love these ones. They are quiet and smooth on the street but have gotten me through quite a few sticky situations off road too. Have amazing grip in just about any condition.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:31 PM   #29

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
His truck is lifted...he has bilstein 5100s set at 1.75
Quote:
Yeah Jerez is correct. 1.75" lift up front just to level it. As far as tires go, I absolutely love these ones. They are quiet and smooth on the street but have gotten me through quite a few sticky situations off road too. Have amazing grip in just about any condition.

Thanks for the responses. I'm new to all of this and there's a lot of information to know and learn from this forums. Again, thanks.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #30
usmcmax is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Andrew
usmcmax's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man I'm thinking of doing the same lift. Can you tell me a little more about it, it looks like you put after market ucas. Are the springs stock? Also I'm not familiar with the leaf in the rear. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #31
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcmax View Post
Hey man I'm thinking of doing the same lift. Can you tell me a little more about it, it looks like you put after market ucas. Are the springs stock? Also I'm not familiar with the leaf in the rear. Thanks in advance.
The UCAs are stock along with spindles and LCAs and springs. Only thing that was changed was the shock itself. I have the front set at 1.75" which is perfect for me. Any higher and I'd recommend UCAs. The "tsb" leaf pack is from Toyota. TSB stands for technical service bulletin. If your under warranty, and go complain about a harsh ride while towing and/or bottoming out on the rear end, then they replace you 3 leaf pack with a 4 leaf pack. If you have the 3 pack and not under warranty, you can just buy an add a leaf "aal" and it will be the same.

I am extremely satisfied with the setup. I don't too too much major off road, but when I do, it holds up well enough. I like a very soft plush ride, so this setup really isn't designed to handle any extreme off road. But its SOOO smooth for regular everyday driving. Its perfect for me.

Another thing to consider, I am using stock springs from a Sport which are progressive (start soft and get stiffer) but if you have an Off-road package then you have digressive coils which are more stiff then get soft. Personally I like the Sport coils WAY better, both both are nice
Old 03-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #32
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
Dude your build is rad! Dam you are an electrical genius! What would you suggest for a cheap but good quality PA/Siren whatever and loud speaker setup (waterproof). I want one so bad but have no idea where to start? Thanks and awesome build!
Thanks!

For a cheap but still great quality and loud PA system, this is your best option:

https://www.speedtechlights.com/prod...catid=6&id=722

and

https://www.speedtechlights.com/prod...1&catid=7&id=8

The Speaker is on sale right now for $20 off! If you want to purchase, PM me for 15% OFF.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #33
Thin Blue Line

BUILD UPDATED
Old 09-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #34
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
What's Up Man Did Catch That Sale In Time For The Spindles For 390 ? Just Saw The Post And It Looked Like U Got em
Old 09-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #35
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by urrutiadan32 View Post
What's Up Man Did Catch That Sale In Time For The Spindles For 390 ? Just Saw The Post And It Looked Like U Got em
No I really wanted them too. Dude PMed me like 5 times asking if I wanted and I replied yes twice, then his thread said sold
Old 09-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #36
Thin Blue Line

I need to update my build though. Lots of changes recently. And more to come very soon
Old 10-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #37
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man! I like the light setup you have.. Is it just for show or part of something else? I kind want my truck to be a Christmas tree too lol
Old 10-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #38
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
Sweet truck man! I like the light setup you have.. Is it just for show or part of something else? I kind want my truck to be a Christmas tree too lol
Thanks! The lights have multiple purposes, the main one being offroad. But it also comes in handy for other things too. I have actually made many upgrades and changes since this thread has been updated last. I'll get some new pics up soon
Old 10-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #39
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks! The lights have multiple purposes, the main one being offroad. But it also comes in handy for other things too. I have actually made many upgrades and changes since this thread has been updated last. I'll get some new pics up soon
Sweet
Old 12-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #40
Resident Otaku

Hello? Hello? Anybody?