Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ProForce's 09' POV Build (PICS!)

Old 08-19-2012, 04:02 AM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
ProForce's 09' POV Build (PICS!)

***Out of date - old pics - new pics coming soon****

[COLOR=blueTook me a long time to get the truck to this point, and I have so much more plans to come. Here is what I have so far[/COLOR]

THE TRUCK:

2009 Toyota Tacoma
TRD Sport Double Cab Short Bed
Magnetic Gray Metallic
4.0L V6 with Tow package
2wd with RSCA and LSD
JBL System with Bluetooth (now removed)

EXTERIOR & LIGHTING:

STL Sleek 2 mounted to passenger side headliner - 12 Gen III 1w LEDs (amber/white)
STL Sleek Grille 6 in grille - 12 Gen III 1w LEDs (amber/white)
STL Direction Ace 8 on rear bed bar - 176 Gen III LEDs (red/amber6x/red)
Federal Signal Brake/Reverse Wig-Wag controls
20" Combo LED Bar on bumper
Tint all around
Stubby Antenna
Flush mount bed lights on OTRATTW custom switch
LED 2x2 Pods (flood) mounted on hood brackets
STL PA and Air Horn Control
100w loud speaker for PA and Sirens
Lexus OEM yellow projectors as fogs
TRS D2S 3.0 Retrofit w/ 5000k bulbs
Removed mud flaps
2” Blind Spot mirrors on both sides
Plasti-Dip Badges all around
TRD Windshield Banner

INTERIOR:

3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Graphics
Frost White LED dome and map lights (superbrightleds.com)
LED Gauge swap to all blue with oem needles
Full Blue LED swap throughout (Steering controls, AC, PRNDL, Clock, all OEM switches including window)
Cobra 75 WX-ST w/ 4' Firestik II antenna @ 1.2:1
Yeasu FT-7900R HAM with dual-band Diamond NMO antenna (roof flush mount)
Inverter 400w anytime mod
Inverter AC and DC outlet add-on behind center console
Mag-Lite mount on drivers seat
First Aid Kit and Road Flares
Ultra-Gauge EM 1.2
Custom Gauge pod integrated into sunglasses holder using OTRATTW custom designed switches.
WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats front and back
Wet Okole Custom seat covers front and rear

ARMOR/RECOVERY:

Demello 3-hoop plate bumer
Allpro weld on sliders w/ kick out
Engo 9k winch
Synthetic line, Demello fairlead, Factor 55 ProLink thimble
3/4" D-Rings
Hi-lift
Viair air compressor

SYSTEM/ELECTRICAL:

Pioneer AVH-P8400BH Double Din HU with XM, iPod, and HD Radio, and 4v pre-outs
OEM Aux input linked to Pioneer HU
OEM Back-up camera linked to OEM mirror and HU with manual trigger from dust light switch
Dynamat throughout - full enclosure on all doors, rear wall and floor
JL Audio 500/1 Bass Amp under seat with JL bass knob control in factory blank
Alpine PDX-F4 Digital Speaker Amp under seat
Individual 4 Gauge power/ground for each amp with 100amp ANL fuse blocks
JL Stealthbox loaded with two 10w1’s
Focal Polyglass series 6.5 components in front doors with custom mounting brackets
Focal Polyglass series 6x9 coaxial with custom MDF spacer in rear doors
All Speakers are rewired – no factory wiring used
Time Corrected Acoustical Tuning for optimal driver seat sound staging
BlueSea 12x12 fuse block on custom panel and 100amp circuit breaker

PERFORMANCE:

AFE Pro Dry S Drop-in
Magnaflow 14” muffler only with tip
Mobile 1 Extended Performance 5w30 oil and filter
Mobile 1 full synthetic 75w90 rear differential gear oil

SUSPENSION/WHEELS&TIRES

Bilstein 5100’s front @ .85 on stock coils
Maxtrac 4" Lift Spindles
Rear ICON 2.0 Custom Built shocks w/ resis
AllPro Standard 3" Leaf Pack
Wheelers Super Bumps
Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/17
ATX Artillery (Teflon) 17x9 -12 offset with OEM TPMS
Extended steel braided brake lines all around

SECURITY

Viper 5900 Remote Start
Glass Break Sensor, Motion Sensor,
Smart Start GPS modules installed
Tailgate and Hood Pin triggers
DEI 530T Window Automation Module - Control windows from alarm remote. Includes "one-touch" auto feature.

TSB’s/RECALL’s:

Intermediate Steering Shaft TSB
Accelerator Pedal Recall
TPMS Campaign
Various ECU Reburns
Windshield Rattle TSB

SOON TO COME:

Icon 2.5 Extended Travel front coilovers with Resis

Icon Tubular UCAs

Wheelers Super Bumps in front

BajaRack roof rack

Solor panel battery tender on roof

Rear swing out tire gate/plate bumper

LED light bar on roof

ARB Air locker

MISC PICS / OFF-ROAD PICS / VIDEOS

Old 08-19-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

*RESERVED*
Old 08-22-2012, 12:38 PM   #3
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Love the attention to detail on the interior of your truck! Good stuff!

Subb'd!

First comment
Old 08-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
lol too many pics....dope good start
Old 08-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice Anthony! I dig the dash lights, well done. You planning on painting any of the interior pieces? And holy light controllers!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Love the attention to detail on the interior of your truck! Good stuff!

Subb'd!

First comment
Thanks I am pretty OCD about clean installs so I really try and take my time with everything I do. Cant stand seeing even a single wire or anything tacky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
lol too many pics....dope good start
What can I say... I'm a picture whore
Once I finish off all the last small things like WO covers, weathertechs, install the CB and my retros with BHLM, and other things like that, then Ill upgrade to a mid travel setup. I'm in no rush right now though. Just taking my time with everything. I think its coming along well though.

I just washed, clayed, polished, waxed, waxed again, and detailed it inside/out and it looks better than the day I bought it! Showroom ready. Except now I know exactly where all my little rock chips are at in the paint but DAM it looks good still. $90 in supplies and 6 hours work well spent!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Very nice Anthony! I dig the dash lights, well done. You planning on painting any of the interior pieces? And holy light controllers!
nah I try to avoid things like that. I think painted plastic interior panels would be kinda tacky once they fade and wear in certain places. Ill stick with the current layout. Once I add Black Weathertechs and get my Wet Okoles it will completely change the inside enough for me.

And I like lights.... I think I have a problem actually If I could afford it my truck would look like a freakin Christmas tree
Old 08-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
yeah those installs are pretty clean, might need your help installing an amp very soon!
Anytime man!

Years ago when I started installing I would dred doing amps... now they are like second nature to me. Only installs I complain about is ones that require several hours in the sun/heat (Ill do any install in a garage) and alarms... especially remote start! F* remote starts on newer tacomas! Ill do em but I hate it. Even at over $200 each in labor its still not worth it.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #10
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Everything is so cleanly installed. Sub'd for future mods
Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Bamf!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #12
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Nice truck! Everything is so cleanly installed. Sub'd for future mods
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Bamf!
braaaaaapp!!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #13
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Lights lights lights!! I like em man! Clean installs are the way to go, im right there with ya. Nice truck too, one thing i still lack is the bed lights so i may lurk some more on your build
Old 08-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #14
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Lights lights lights!! I like em man! Clean installs are the way to go, im right there with ya. Nice truck too, one thing i still lack is the bed lights so i may lurk some more on your build
I cant get enough lights!! lol I love em.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
and people give me shit for having/working on so many lighting options lmao
Old 08-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #16
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
and people give me shit for having/working on so many lighting options lmao
Haha. I was expecting to get flammed for all my lights but I guess not. I didn't care either way, I think they're sweet
Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 AM   #17
Rezist808 is on a distinguished road
Rezist808's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! your truck is amazing!! What kind of rims are those black ones?
Old 10-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #18
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezist808 View Post
WOW! your truck is amazing!! What kind of rims are those black ones?
Thanks man :thumbup: they are the ATX Artillery. Actually more of a gunmetal or dark grey color in person. Almost color matched to the truck. Just appear black in the shade or in pictures.