Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My tint: added 20 front and 40 back

Old 08-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
My tint: added 20 front and 40 back

Old 08-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Looks great. I went with 18%, closest that would match. Im now wishing i would of gone darker lol
Old 08-29-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
What brand and type of tint?

I'm looking at the 3M Crystaline Tint line.

Want to do
5% back windows & camper/topper
35% front windows
70% windshield

they want $100/ window!
You want to tint the windshield?!?!

OP, looks great
Old 08-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What brand and type of tint?
I'm looking at the 3M Crystaline Tint line.
Want to do
5% back windows & camper/topper
35% front windows
70% windshield
they want $100/ window!
I'm not sure what kind of tint the shop used. I am amazed at the quality of this guy's work. The tint goes all the way to where the glass begins to roll on the edges. He has tinted a few cars for family members.

Quote:
Yours looks great though! is that a 2012?
It is a 2012. I don't think it could look any better. I'm not interested in windshield tint.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good op
Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Can't wait to do mine.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #7
BogusTime is on a distinguished road
BogusTime's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but OP how close do those two tints match? Are the fronts still lighter than the rears? I currently have 40% in the rear on top of the privacy glass and 35% on the fronts but I'm considering replacing them due to the scratches on the tint on the passenger side.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogusTime View Post
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but OP how close do those two tints match? Are the fronts still lighter than the rears? I currently have 40% in the rear on top of the privacy glass and 35% on the fronts but I'm considering replacing them due to the scratches on the tint on the passenger side.
They are just about a perfect match. I'm really happy with it. I think it more depends on what kind of tint and color your shop will use. Hopefully, the front or back won't be more reflective than the other.