Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

A build

Old 05-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #241
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
I have to say Chad's truck looks nice in pics but to actually see it, it's friggin awesome.
Too pretty to wheel.
Old 05-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #242
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Too pretty to wheel.
I may have sprayed mud on it when I got stuck
Old 05-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #243
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THATS OK THE OWNER IS A CRAPITALS FAN HE USED TO IT
Old 05-27-2013, 06:47 PM   #244
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
I think he said he was paying you back in canadianian money. You get a crisp plastic $100 bill that smells like maple syrupz
Old 06-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #245
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Saw you guys cruising down the 400 just outside of Barrie!

Wish you guys were cruising the same way as I woulda loved to check out the truck!
Maybe next time Im in country.....

Quote:
I have to say Chad's truck looks nice in pics but to actually see it, it's friggin awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
x2, one of the cleanest well thought out builds out there.

Canada looks like fun man, take plenty of pictures!
Thnx mister! Im guessing ur back from the Mecca?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Too pretty to wheel.

Quote:
@least I was not the one standing n the mud hole....
Quote:

Quote:
I think he said he was paying you back in canadianian money. You get a crisp plastic $100 bill that smells like maple syrupz
Old 06-02-2013, 12:52 AM   #246
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #247
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Back home?

Doing a kayak/camping trip July 3-7th somewhere up here.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #248
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Back home?

Doing a kayak/camping trip July 3-7th somewhere up here.
Sounds good as long as its not in the Pines.....
Old 06-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #249
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Sounds good as long as its not in the Pines.....
That's all we got....
Old 06-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #250
Member #12005
Quote:
That's all we got....
Yea but if I'm gonna kayak I want to fish. Just come down to Ai and lets do it there.......
Old 06-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #251
Member #12005

Old 06-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #252
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea but if I'm gonna kayak I want to fish. Just come down to Ai and lets do it there.......

Scooter said something tonight to me about MT Washington. I asked him if he was camping and never got a reply.

I'm down for whatever wherever.

Also must start talking about trip to Mars in 2020 LOL
Old 06-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #253
Member #12005
Quote:
Cool!
Should be now that I yoinked the lectric fan...
Quote:
And yes unfortunately I am back, could have spent another month out in Moab and still wouldn't have been enough
Thats why I went 3 years in a row. I just could stand the drive back from there for another year.
Quote:
Scooter said something tonight to me about MT Washington. I asked him if he was camping and never got a reply.

I'm down for whatever wherever.

Also must start talking about trip to Mars in 2020 LOL
All sounds good to me keep me in the loop.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #254
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crapitals one
i need some detailed info tips tricks...what was used to install....your ecgs solid spacer....
i have the removal tool.......how far to seat it? ect?
yes i watched the video...but would like first hand knowledge please
Old 06-10-2013, 05:36 AM   #255
Member #12005
Quote:
crapitals one
i need some detailed info tips tricks...what was used to install....your ecgs solid spacer....
i have the removal tool.......how far to seat it? ect?
yes i watched the video...but would like first hand knowledge please
Not much to it, remove the old needle bearing and tap in the solid spacer. I used a socket with an extension the same size as the OD of the spacer. Just make sure not to drive it in to far just flush is enough. If you seat it to far in it will contact the spider gear.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #256
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
BAM
Quote:
Buy ARB front locker, problem solved
Old 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #257
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
BAM
Its a ways off but making advanced plans for OBX in early Oct. I'm not missing out again this year I will keep you posted.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #258
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Its a ways off but making advanced plans for OBX in early Oct. I'm not missing out again this year I will keep you posted.
deal .
Old 06-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #259
BIG DADDY

ecgs bushing install
anyone know which way the bushing is installed in front diff?>
seems to be one side is like 2ply of metal and other is more smooth/rounded?
anyone?
Old 06-15-2013, 04:58 AM   #260

Quote:
ecgs bushing install
anyone know which way the bushing is installed in front diff?>
seems to be one side is like 2ply of metal and other is more smooth/rounded?
anyone?
Check on YouTube I think they have a video of the process