Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

A build

Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #21
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Just remember to put it in neutral when you need to stop
Yea no doubt, the only time I still wish I had a clutch is when in compound low.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #22
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
That's what made me change my mind about it. Once I geared the diffs, the tq converter was enough extra reduction that a crawlbox just wasn't necessary for me.

FJ case with twin sticks is still on the table if the stock t-case actuator shits the bed though.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #23
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
That's what made me change my mind about it. Once I geared the diffs, the tq converter was enough extra reduction that a crawlbox just wasn't necessary for me.

FJ case with twin sticks is still on the table if the stock t-case actuator shits the bed though.
Yea I call it "retarded Low". To be honest I have barley used the crawl box in fact not even once while in Moab this past May.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #24
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
What does your truck actually look like if you don't mind posting a picture :P
Old 09-09-2012, 12:02 PM   #25
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Yea I call it "retarded Low". To be honest I have barley used the crawl box in fact not even once while in Moab this past May.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Comments like these are the best part of this thread
Old 09-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #26
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post

Old 09-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #27
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

it's like saying "I redid my kitchen" and then showing only bits and pieces instead of a whole picture.

I guess ill just stay tuned :P
Old 09-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #29
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
this truck looks familiar...
Old 09-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #30
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
this truck looks familiar...
Shhhhhhh!

There may have been a meeting @ High noon in this location????

Old 09-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #31
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i knew it! santa claus?

well you did bring presents and had a big red sleigh...

welcome back to the madness
Old 09-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #32
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i knew it! santa claus?

well you did bring presents and had a big red sleigh...

welcome back to the madness
Old 09-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #33
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Subbed, think I saw this truck on customtacos, looking forward to seeing the "fully monty"
Get it right it was Car Domain!

Here are a few more pics.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #34
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get it right it was Car Domain!

Here are a few more pics.

hahaha... you sneaky summbish.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #35

Fantastic pics, as usual.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #36
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
wow, impressive, most impressive, I'm jelly
Old 09-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #37
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You tease. Haahaa
Old 09-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #38
Member #12005
New street shoes!

Old 09-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #39

Lookin' fer lil better mileage and wet traction eh?
Old 09-11-2012, 04:24 PM   #40
Member #12005
Quote:
Lookin' fer lil better mileage and wet traction eh?
Mostly sick of riding around on M/T's and those other things are a plus. I have another set of well lets just say more aggressive tires on the way.