LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

A build

Old 08-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
A build

Exterior:

Some of these.

..and a couple of these.

Front.

Rear.

Suspension.

Rear=AP springs and 5100's

New UCA'S (2014)

Drivetrain.

New set Of King Ex-travel CO's 4/14
One of these.

Which is controlled by these.

Electronics and power.

OBD II gauge.

Ham.

CB.

Relay bank.

Various switches.

Electric fan.

Also:

XRC-10 winch with SYN line
Demello sliders
UWS chest
HL bed mounts
Ddin HU with Sat/Nav
PIA 510 lights
TW 1 piece DS
ARP wheel studs
.....and other stuff I'm sure I have forgotten about?

Oh can't forget the smoked chicken!

Old 08-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
That manual transfer case is awesome!!! Where did you get your electric fan?
Old 08-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #3
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Its a SPAL fan modded into the OEM shroud.

http://www.spalusa.com/store/main.as...&item=30102049
Old 08-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Its a SPAL fan modded into the OEM shroud.

http://www.spalusa.com/store/main.as...&item=30102049
Thanks!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
Member #12005
All new brakes went on the old girl this week.

Shoes, drums, pads, rotors, Crown lines front and rear.

I also ordered up some A/T tires gonna be interesting riding around on such a smooth tire since I have been on M/T's for the past seven years.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #8
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
this all looks strangely familiar....
Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #9
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Nice call on the crown lines. They were the only vendor with lines long enough for my application. Been real happy with their product!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:25 AM   #10
Member #12005
Yea same here I was finally able to bolt down the rear brake line plate back to the axle. Been running it like that for a couple of years now. They seem like a quality product even though a tad on the pricey side.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #11
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery

How much length did you have to take on the drive lines to fit the Marlin?!?
Old 09-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #12
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yea same here I was finally able to bolt down the rear brake line plate back to the axle. Been running it like that for a couple of years now. They seem like a quality product even though a tad on the pricey side.

No joke. That was a bit of a when they sent me the bill, but that shock relocation wasn't happening without 'em, so I had to suck it up. At least they seem to be made to a quality level that warrants the top end of the pricing scale.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #13
Member #12005
Oh and swapped out the redtop for yellow. for as long as the truck sits without being run I thought it a good idea to have the deep cycle? I also got rid of the shat battery hold down. When we were in Moab in may I heard a loud clunking coming from under the hood, it was the battery floating around and taking out some of the wiring. The hold down broke so had to use some ratchet straps to get off the trail and make it back to town. SO I replaced it with a bottom hold Optima tray when I got home.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #14
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post

How much length did you have to take on the drive lines to fit the Marlin?!?
None for installing the Marlin & lefty that was just a lot of cutting and beating cursing and yelling to make it all fit. Much easier in a manual trans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
No joke. That was a bit of a when they sent me the bill, but that shock relocation wasn't happening without 'em, so I had to suck it up. At least they seem to be made to a quality level that warrants the top end of the pricing scale.
I agree 100% and their product speak for itself, over all was happy to pay the extra cheese.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #15
Couchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to behold

Army: Signal Corps
Name: Wes
Couchpotato's Tacoma Gallery
how about a full pic of this awesomeness!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #16
Member #12005
Also forgot add that I ditched the TRD seat covers for leather since they had a run in with the washing machine, lets just say the washing machine won that battle.

I'm sure the seat heaters will be a nice addition once the cold months arrive!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #17
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
None for installing the Marlin & lefty that was just a lot of cutting and beating cursing and yelling to make it all fit. Much easier in a manual trans!

Weird. I thought the website said you had to modify the drive lines.

If that is the case and you didnt, makes it more disirable!!

Thanks
Old 09-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #18
Member #12005
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Weird. I thought the website said you had to modify the drive lines.

If that is the case and you didnt, makes it more disirable!!

Thanks
You do have to modify the drive line (drive shafts) the front gets lengthened and the rear is shortened by 8" I had a custom one piece TW rear made up for this app.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #19

Quote:
You do have to modify the drive line (drive shafts) the front gets lengthened and the rear is shortened by 8" I had a custom one piece TW rear made up for this app.
Cool thanks!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
Poser Truck

Quote:
Just remember to put it in neutral when you need to stop