Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

armyofsquirrels Build

Old 12-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #41
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post

Just mine would look more like this:
What kind of switches are these?
Old 12-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #42
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
What kind of switches are these?
Otrattw Switches
www.otrattw.com/

Nice start Squirrels
Old 12-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #43
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Ah ha, I have the Carling ones, I had not seen those models, thanks.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #44
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Otrattw Switches
www.otrattw.com/

Nice start Squirrels
Thanks, still got to get those sliders painted and installed, they're sitting in the hallway waiting haha.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #46
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks, still got to get those sliders painted and installed, they're sitting in the hallway waiting haha.
Who'd you go with? And how many coats you planning on doing?
Old 01-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #47
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Who'd you go with? And how many coats you planning on doing?
I went with BAMF with the 3" kickout they just looked the sweetest to me, they are heavier then I expected. I plan on using them so I just grabbed a couple cans of Plasti dip to coat them and ill reapply as needed. If it doesn't work out I can always switch up to something else.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #48
F*ck It, Why Not!

Have them painted, hoping to install them this weekend. Is there a how to on the install?
Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #49
F*ck It, Why Not!

I went with rustolium spray on bed liner on the sliders, it doesn't seem to hold up very well so I will be getting them done in LineX when I get out to CO.

Also on my last trip to Wharton I busted one of the cheap ebay fog lights and filled the other one with muddy water. So I bought a pair of OEM Fogs from a guy in TX that swapped his front bumper, 30000x better then those ebay lights and only cost about 20$ more. My Alternator temporarily stopped working, the dealer knocked out enough mud to get it to work for my ride home, sprayed out the engine bay and whatever that did it worked so I returned the new alternator and haven't had any issues since.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #50
F*ck It, Why Not!

all in all its being used like a truck and holding up pretty good. I'm thinking about doing the hidden snorkel mod for it.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #51
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP I love the truck coming along awesome I dig it, on a side note so you know dual CB antenna's will not get you any better reception/transmit when they are that close together they half to be 8 feet away from eachother to work properly but if it's just for looks disregard what I just said great job with your truck.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #52

Quote:
all in all its being used like a truck and holding up pretty good. I'm thinking about doing the hidden snorkel mod for it.
Why not just the normal snorkel mod? Lol
Old 03-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #53
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Why not just the normal snorkel mod? Lol
$$$ for one, and I like the watertight design of the hidden one.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #54
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
Hey OP I love the truck coming along awesome I dig it, on a side note so you know dual CB antenna's will not get you any better reception/transmit when they are that close together they half to be 8 feet away from eachother to work properly but if it's just for looks disregard what I just said great job with your truck.
Thanks, yea it was mostly looks, I have them working as my radio antenna as well. I only use the CB on the trail as most people around here don't use CBs anymore.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #55
F*ck It, Why Not!

I got my hitch today, just gotta install it this weekend. Hoping the weather holds up. Want to paint the rear bumper black too.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:58 AM   #56
F*ck It, Why Not!

Been a while, got my hitch installed, painted my rims, painted my rear bumper, ordered Goodyear Duratrac's, ordering lift components.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #57
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Been a while, got my hitch installed, painted my rims, painted my rear bumper, ordered Goodyear Duratrac's, ordering lift components.
Where da fack you been man!?
Old 08-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #58
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
Where da fack you been man!?
Lol out of the scene for a while. I'm back though and ready to hit the trails. I was suppose to move out to CO but that fell apart.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #59
F*ck It, Why Not!

Lifted it thanks to the help of a few friends and family.