Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

armyofsquirrels Build

Old 08-30-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
armyofsquirrels Build

2012 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab 4x4, 4Cly 5SPD SR5:

Figure I'm starting to do more and more so I should make one of these treads to track progress and get insight on future add ons.

Front

Rear
Stock on the lot the day I bought the truck.

Salesman (Chris) putting the Tags on.

Off the lot with 16miles, I was the only one to test drive the truck.
------------------------------------
Photo Shoot Day 1 of Ownership

More Soon.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:28 AM   #2
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Decals

Console Vault

Front Mats

Rear Mats

Fog Lights

Dual FireStiks
[No Photo Yet]
Rear Differential Breather

Plasti Dipped Grille

Plasti Dipped Lower Bumper

Mods:

[CURRENT]
Weather Tech Floor mats,
Console Vault,
Decals,
Removed Secondary Carbon Filter,
Tinted Windows 20% All around,
Fog Lights Installed,
CB With Single FireStik,
Rear Differential Breather Mod,
Plasti Dipped Grille,
Plasti Dipped Lower Bumper,
BAMF Rock Sliders,
Skyjacker Spacer Block Front,
Wheeler's AAL Rear,
Plasti Dipped Rear Bumper,
Plasti Dipped Stock Steel Rims,
265/75R16 DuraTreks,

------------------

[NEAR FUTURE]
ABS on/off Switch,
Engine Immobilizer,
Blackout Headlights,
Smoke Taillight,
Upgrade Speakers,
Shrockworks Full Set of Skidplates,

--------------
--------------

[DISTANT]
Avid Light Bar,
GorillaTec Low Profile Winch Bumper,
Warn 8000s Winch,
Steel Rear Bumper,
Dually2 Driving Lights,
Dually Flood Light on Bed,
Dually Spot Lights on Windshield,

Prolly more, just can't think of them.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!! Looking fantastic! Nice console vault and I love the "family" sticker LOL. In Cali we have to wait about a month or so to get our license plates on. Never heard of it being put on right away like that.

Welcome to TW! I know that I'll be watching your progress, you've done quite a bit so far.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:40 AM   #4
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had console to vault. Dumb bench seat.

Looks good. Enjoy the truck.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:25 AM   #5
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Wow!! Looking fantastic! Nice console vault and I love the "family" sticker LOL. In Cali we have to wait about a month or so to get our license plates on. Never heard of it being put on right away like that.

Welcome to TW! I know that I'll be watching your progress, you've done quite a bit so far.

Thank you for the kind words I had a 2006 Mazda 6 that I traded in for the truck. And since they are specialty plates they transferred over. Got an extra year on the renewal too. I had to pay the transfer fee, but it was cheaper then a new registration. I'm sure if I had the standard tags I would of gotten the paper plate while I waited.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
I wish I had console to vault. Dumb bench seat.

Looks good. Enjoy the truck.
The console vault is OKAY... it is a good deal smaller then the center console, and because of this it won't fit my 1911 Full Size in there without standing it up and having it move around, It DOES fit my M&P 9mm nicely though. But I think I'd rather take the bench seat and a hot chick next to me
Old 08-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
F*ck It, Why Not!

Truck got tinted today, 20 all the way around. I think it looks good. pics posted soon-ish.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
But I think I'd rather take the bench seat and a hot chick next to me
Ah yes. Bench does have that advange. Taken advantage of that advange several times with the wifey!
Old 08-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man. the mod list you have sounds good.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
F*ck It, Why Not!

TINT 20%

Needs more Mud.

CB to be installed next...
Old 09-07-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
F*ck It, Why Not!

CB antennas ran and hooked up, just need to power it. Can I tap into the clock and power it that way?
Old 09-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #13
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Windows look nice. I KNOW you dont' live in Cali. LOL
Old 09-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #14
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Windows look nice. I KNOW you dont' live in Cali. LOL
Thank you, and nope not Cali roughly 2895 miles east in the 3rd crappiest state to live in for taxes: MD. <- HA! It did work!

The fronts are illegal here in MD either though, but worst case I peel them off and only have to spend 80-100 to get them put back on, but as long as I don't drive like an ass the cops don't bother.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #16
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Do the weather tech catch on the pedals?
Old 09-08-2012, 04:35 AM   #17
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!
Old 09-08-2012, 01:58 PM   #18
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Do the weather tech catch on the pedals?
Nope, NOT AT ALL... I guess they changed the design?

Driver Side with 5SPD,

Sorry about the crappy photo but that is with the Clutch pressed all the way in. No snags.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
F*ck It, Why Not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
Lookin good!
Thank you.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #20
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Nope, NOT AT ALL... I guess they changed the design?

Driver Side with 5SPD,

Sorry about the crappy photo but that is with the Clutch pressed all the way in. No snags.
Shit! A local shop told me they did so I got husky liners instead. oh well