LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Cintocrunch's Taco Build

Old 09-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Cintocrunch's Taco Build

Basics:
-2012 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed 4x4
-TRD Sport
-Magnetic Grey Metallic
-V6, 6MT

Current Mods:
-Leer 700 Tonneau Cover (was SSM, painted MGM)
-Fog anytime mod
-OEM chrome exhaust tip
-886 Backup light mod
-LED interior lights, parking lights, license plate lights and 3rd brake lights
-OEM Bed mat
-TRD skid plate
-Remove front mini flap
-Tailgate Debadged
-Wheeler's leveling kit
-Sockmonkey "TOYOTA" tailgate vinyl
-MD TRD bedside decal by ST3VE
-Tinted front windows to match rears
-Hitch shackle
-OEM Running Boards
-Black Konig Six Shooter wheels w/ LTX A/T 2's in 265/70R17

Future Mods:

-URD Short Shifter
-Satoshi Grill w/ "TOYOTA" FJ Cruiser emblem and possibly lights
-BHLM
-Either plastidip or debadge door badges
-OEM roof rack
-Who the hell knows

Stock Pics:

Leer 700 Tonneau Cover Painted Silver Streak Mica (need to get it painted MGM), OEM chrome exhaust tip and fog anytime mod:

Towing my parents travel trailer around town:

886 Backup Light Mod, LED interior lights, driving lights, license plate lights and 3rd brake light:

Bed Mat, TRD Skid Plate, Remove front mini flap, Tailgate debadged, Wheelers leveling kit, ST3VE's TRD MD bedside decal and Sockmonkey's tailgate decal:

Tinted windows, painted tonneau cover, OEM running boards and hitch shackle installed

3/9: Konig Six Shooter wheels in matte black with 265/70R17 Michelin LTX A/T 2 tires.

And a dirty pic from the last local meet

Old 09-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Rock the Red!
MDI is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Chief Information Systems Technician
MDI's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great so far. Looking forward to seeing the matching tonneau.

What part of MD? Just got back from the Eastern Shore visiting my girlfriend's family.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Man that is one LONG camper! Truck looks good though bud!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #4
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDI View Post
Looks great so far. Looking forward to seeing the matching tonneau.

What part of MD? Just got back from the Eastern Shore visiting my girlfriend's family.
I am from Harford County, Eastern Shore takes about 3 hours for me to get to with the usual Wawa food stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Man that is one LONG camper! Truck looks good though bud!
I believe it is 32'. The 6 speed maneuvered the travel trailer easily, just too much weight for the stock suspension and brakes with no controller to use the trailer's brakes. I only drove it a couple miles down the road and back, nothing dangerous.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #5
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
JaysTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jesse
JaysTaco's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get those back up lights?

Jesse
Old 09-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysTaco View Post

Jesse
Local Autozone...you have to clip the leads after the connector and the leads are perfectly spaced to insert directly into the OEM bulb holder...do a search for them and you will see more information...
Old 09-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysTaco View Post

Jesse
I just did mine and my cousins in less than an hour. Simple.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...light-mod.html
Old 09-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
A big fan of the 2012 front end. Congrats on the truck. Impressive... that the taco can tow that. It looks heavy only because its HUGE.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #10

Updated 1/7/13.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:28 PM   #11
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see more pics with the new wheels
Old 03-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
Lets see more pics with the new wheels
Ask and you shall receive...
Old 03-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I may have a grill option for you this spring. Bear with me bud.
I look forward to the official unveil, the demand will be outrageous...