Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Toy Yoda's Battleship Build

Old 01-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #21
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF LCA skids, cant find any installed pics, will take some in the morning
Old 04-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a little update here

Old 04-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #23
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Damn looking good.. You might want to try and resell your headlights tho. I had to do mine 3 times before I got every single spot. Now mine are good to go.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #25
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Where is this low-water bridge?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
cowbell is on a distinguished road

Name: tom
cowbell's Tacoma Gallery
My front end is set up similar to yours. Did you have any issues with alignment? Caster?
Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 AM   #27
Go Pro Junkie

Hey guys sorry for the late replies, that bridge is on the road to our camp up in st francisville la, thanks Cham Yota I'm really happy with how it's looking,

And no issues with alignment, obviously I had an alignment done when the spacers and tires were put on, but since then it's been smooth
Old 05-11-2013, 07:55 AM   #28
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Damn looking good.. You might want to try and resell your headlights tho. I had to do mine 3 times before I got every single spot. Now mine are good to go.
Yeah I'm in the market for some aftermarket black ones...can't figure out where that moisture is getting in, after I noticed it I took the headlight out, drained all the water and hot glued the shit out of everything, but it came back so I'm just gonna get a new set eventually
Old 06-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #29
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build you got going on.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #30
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
Nice build you got going on.
Thank ya sir.

UPDATE: OEM all weather flooring has been ordered and should be in on Monday
Old 07-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #31
CAJUN
Adamhanson is on a distinguished road

Air Force: SrA
Name: Adam
Adamhanson's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a Port Barre Levee to me. You live in the city?
Old 07-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #32
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
Thank ya sir.

UPDATE: OEM all weather flooring has been ordered and should be in on Monday
Ahh, so the new all weather flooring will fit any 2nd gen? My carpet is nasty, and I see no reason why not to get the all weather flooring.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #33
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Ahh, so the new all weather flooring will fit any 2nd gen? My carpet is nasty, and I see no reason why not to get the all weather flooring.
yep it fits like a glove, i really need to update everything, got 16x8.5 matte black level 8 guardians wrapped in 285/75/16 cooper ST maxx coming in today, i'll update everything once i get them installed tonight
Old 07-16-2013, 06:21 AM   #34
Go Pro Junkie

Put the new kicks on this weekend.

16x8.5 Level 8 guardians with Cooper ST Maxx's 285/75/16. These tires are freaking huge compared to my BFG's and i love them, outstanding road manners and very quiet. They are pretty stiff as they are a load range E, so i'll probably takea few psi out to soften them up. They're about 3/4" to 1" taller than the same size BFG all terrains, and about a half inch wider. Big shout out to Discount Tire, they having incredible customer service, ordered my tires monday night at 5pm and got my tires and rims on Friday, free shipping, free mount and balance, and still a better price than anywhere in town. It was actually cheaper to buy the full package from them tha it was to just buy tires locally. BUY FROM DISCOUNT TIRE!!!

HOLY TREAD DEPTH BATMAN
Old 07-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #35
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. We need to do some 2WD muddin.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #36
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivey14 View Post
Looks great. We need to do some 2WD muddin.
bout it, this place i used to go got shut down, you know anywhere? ive got the winch hehe
Old 07-17-2013, 06:40 AM   #37
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
I always go to a landing right by the levee off Nicholson.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #38
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivey14 View Post
I always go to a landing right by the levee off Nicholson.
ah yeah ive seen pics of guys i know out there, but ive never been nor do i know where it is haha, what new wheels did you get?
Old 07-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #39
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go muddin'!
Old 07-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #40
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I wanna go muddin'!
thought you didnt like mud????????? how are those KM1's wearing? i saw another full set off a jeep on CL the other day but forgot to tell you