Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The TidalWave

Old 09-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
I have a shovel and no one will miss you...
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

Name: Mendy
TidalWave's Tacoma Gallery
The TidalWave

Purchased on February 28th, 2011. Crazy ass dark windows, but thats about it.

Had to get the long bed specifically for:

First two big purchases:

Smoked Projection Headlights

Avid Offroad Weld-on Sliders

First Mod Day

First Pavillions Run/ East Side

Old 09-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!

SWB FTW
Old 09-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Always like the SWB color, looks great on a DCLB as well. Those "standard mods" (smoked headlights, lower valence painted) make the truck look so sick. It should come from the factory that way.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
TidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant futureTidalWave has a brilliant future

When you get rear-ended, you never replace with stock!

Love my Avid hybrid bumper!

Tacoma seats suck, so lets cover those bad boys!

I wanted a little more light in my life-

And a little less Amber...

Making new friends at the SoCal Mod day:

Old 09-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #5
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
lol Nice again. i like the bumper
Old 09-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any nighttime pics of those lights on behind the grill? We have the same depth satoshi and those seem to fit nicely. Never seen em back there before. I like.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #7

Upgrade that radio!

And might as well pay a small fortune for lift/wheels/tires all at once!

New vs. old

Laminex on the Monsters and fogs

Who gave him power tools?

Damn Cab welds!

All Done! Sexy!

Let me in!
Old 09-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #8

Thanks guys!

Ive been kind of dissapointed with how much output I get with the tint on the lense and the satoshi grill. Ive been thinking about either pulling the tint off (but less stealthy) or finding a better spot for these.

Or, just moving to a different house with a larger garage and working on a front bumper to mount them to
Old 09-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
Purveyor of Fun

I vote that ^
Old 02-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #10
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd from AZ as well