Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jdhaas3 2011 DCLB Build

Old 09-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
jdhaas3 2011 DCLB Build

Here is my 2011 TRD Sport the day I bought it, less than 100 miles. DCLB, 4x4, TRD Sport.

First mod was debadging and putting a grill craft in.

After that came the TOYTEC ULK with BF Goodrich KM2's and Toyota TT wheels.

Then the finished product.

Then I totaled this...

and did this.....

So my build was on hold for a little bit...and I was broke from paying for the lift and everything else.

After this came the BAMF sliders that I had sprayed with Line-X. They are amazing and JLee was fantastic to work with.

Then just recently came the Bruteforce Fab plate bumper with a Warn VR8000S behind it. I also had the bumper coated with Line-X since it looks amazing and is durable as hell.

Upcoming mods are PIAA 510's to replace the fogs, rear bumper and hopefully some skids if I win the lottery or something. Now that I actually have some armor it is time to take this thing on the trails!
Old 09-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-01-2012, 03:31 AM   #4
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Wow...truck looks good man. Hope the face is all back in order and no lingering effects.
Thanks, have a scar on my cheek where it was cut through but the plastic surgeon did good work. Was very fortunate, when they took my helmet off and they saw it was completely severed they were able to give the hospital notice so the head of their plastic surgery department was there and waiting to do the surgery as soon as they had me stable. 93 stiches in all.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:40 AM   #5
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

NIce build man! Crazy about the accident though..... you're lucky to be alive! I've always wanted a bike of some sort..... but every time I see something like what you posted.... I change my mind!

Glad you made it out ok, and I hope to see more build updates soon!