LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Erik37's 2012 MGM DCSB TRD Sport build

Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Erik37 is on a distinguished road
Erik37's Tacoma Gallery
Erik37's 2012 MGM DCSB TRD Sport build

Here's my 2012 MGM DCSB TRD Sport 6spd with factory leather. Bought new in April '12 and slowly been doing things. Mostly cheap mods cause I'm trying to save for a bigger house. Not much of a build but I gotta start somewhere right? Here's how she sits now:

And here's how it started:

Got a tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, and bed extender right away. The first few mods I did were the fog light mod, HID heads/fogs, LED everything, orange TRD decals, and blacked out the sombrero and all the badges.

Then came the black headlight mod, painted calipers, tinted front windows, and a black skid plate.

Here's some pics from the first time the truck and myself have ever been off road, just some logging roads my brother-in-law took me on, nothing a Prerunner couldn't handle.

List of mods:

Exterior:
Leer 550 color matched tonneau cover
N-Fab black step bars
Amp Research black bed extender
Blacked out sombrero and badges
Black skid plate with TRD stamp painted orange by Matt123
Orange/white/black TRD sport decals by Sockmonkey
Front windows tinted to match the back
Calipers painted orange

Interior:
LED dome light, map lights, and vanity lights

Lighting:
8000K HID headlights and 3000K HID fog lights
LED reverse lights, license plate lights, parking lights, and turn signals
Switchback LED's wired to be white as DTRL's and amber as signals thanks to csjumper2003
Fog light anytime mod
Black headlight mod (BHLM)

Wheels:
Stock wheels painted black

Suspension:
Stock

Mods I want next:
Projector retrofit (waiting to be installed)
Meatier tires
2-3" lift
Upgraded stereo
TRD exhaust

Mods I want eventually:
Supercharger!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeean. I'd be scared to scratch her
Old 10-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I like the orange bits.