LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KCDuran's Stormtrooper Build

Old 10-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
KCDuran's Stormtrooper Build

My 5 1/2 Lug Build enjoy!

Here is what I started with:
2009 Tacoma Access Cab 2.7l base
Before After

The first thing I did was get it lifted with the help of my buddy Silas and get the windows tinted Fat Bob's Suspension lift.

Right after I put on new wheels and tires (crappy picture...better ones to come). Shout out to Silas for giving me a great deal on the new set up!

My sound was lacking on the inside so I asked a friend of mine to hook me up over here at HDME in Albuquerque. Got a new Helix audio system with a 10" sub. Music is a problem NO MO!

Then I decided that I wanted to officially make the truck into a Stormtrooper so I went a little crazy!! I plasti-derped my badges and took of the yota emblem, tinted the tails, and got a shorty antenna for a cleaner look.

Then my buddy Ray (Ghost) helped me do the BHLM because I didn't wanna screw anything up.

New Satoshi grill color matched super white

My buddy Sgt Taco hooked me up with re coloring my gauges to a white and blue set up...so clean!

Then I finally got around to my Taco's sound... to me it sounded like a Prius and we can't have that. Got a new muffler and tip installed!

Before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xwj2rGwiH0

After:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdnd6x9ktN4

I'm in total love with my truck... it's the shit!

New 8k HIDs (new on the right) Thanks to White Toy Taco for the hookup and install!

New shift knob

Fenders added... Thanks Ray!

New letters added onto the Satoshi!

ARB Locker 2wd never felt so good!

Mid Travel Kit - 2.5 Icon Coilvers, TC UCAs, Icon 2.0's, Deaver AAL

New edition just needs some powder coating

Interior:
UltraGauge
Kenwood Deck
Helix Audio System - Custom Sub Box - Made by HDME Audio
LED Gauge Cluster Swap - Blue and White - Done by Sgt Taco
Stormtrooper shift knob - Custom made by benbacher
Washable Cabin Air Filter - Made by erklep
Painted vent covers, dash rings, and window/lock cover

Exterior:
Colormatched Satoshi Grille w/BAMF TACOMA Fab letters
Window Visors
Plasti Dipped Badges
BHLM
32" Hankook AT Tires, MB TKO Black Wheels
Tinted Taillights
8K HIDs - Headlight
Fenders (white)
Bed Mat
Extang Black Max Tonneau snap-on cover
LED light strip in grille
Super White Eye Lids
ruggedT Decals
NWTI - Weld it yourself kit - Front Plate Bumper Powder Coated White - Welded buy Whitecloud of Cloudy Fabrications

Front Suspension:
Icon 2.5x10 Coilovers
Total Chaos UCAs

Rear Suspension:
Deaver AAL
Icon 2.0 Smooth Body Shocks

Performance:
MagnaFlow Glass Pack 2.5" Muffler
K&N Drop-In Air Filter
Third Member and ARB Rear Air Locker (Geared 4.10)
Swaybar Delete

Thanks SDHQ for the help with my Mid Travel Kit!

Future Mods:

Rear Bumper (tubed and light weight)
CB Kit
Old 10-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good buddy.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 10-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #4
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
KCDuran's Stormtrooper Build-empire.jpg  
Old 11-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #9
Mac Geek
JMoorer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JMoorer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
This is the setup I want. Can I get a link explaining how to do the blue needles? It looks really good, friend!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoorer View Post
This is the setup I want. Can I get a link explaining how to do the blue needles? It looks really good, friend!
All that my buddy did was sand the paint off and scratch'em up
Old 11-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
Mac Geek
JMoorer's Tacoma Gallery
I see. So is the needle just clear and the blue color from a blue LED?
Old 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #12
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoorer View Post
I see. So is the needle just clear and the blue color from a blue LED?
yeah exactly. Sand off the orange (dont use nail polish remover because it'll destroy the needle) and scuff it up... so in the daytime the needles actually look white (from the gritty sand paper) and night time they are super blue.... my buddy said painting the needles white would have the same look.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #13
Mac Geek
JMoorer's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you. I can't wait to do this!
Old 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #14
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm loving the storm trooper look! Are those mb tko's 16's or 15's?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #16
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery

Front Satoshi is complete.... Won't be adding any lights in the back but an LED strip around the grill so the TACOMA pops out at night..

Finally added fenders! Looks so different!

Boom! Shifter in place!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #17
jeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura about

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
!

Looks good! Ever thought of going a little wider and taller?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #18
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Looks good! Ever thought of going a little wider and taller?
Ive been kinda thinking about lifting it more... what do you mean by wider?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #19
jeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura aboutjeff b has a spectacular aura about

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Ive been kinda thinking about lifting it more... what do you mean by wider?
Maybe 1.5 allpro spacers? I never liked the idea of them but I just put them on and the wider stance looks proper. I like them alot,
Old 03-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #20
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Maybe 1.5 allpro spacers? I never liked the idea of them but I just put them on and the wider stance looks proper. I like them alot,
Ah! Makes sense, I've been thinking about doing a MT build as soon as Total Chaos comes out with one, that'll do the trick

Products Discussed in this Thread