- 2013 Double Cab Short Bed
- Magnetic Grey Metallic
- V6 4x4 TRD OffRoad
- Viper 5704 SmartStart with GPS tracking, battery backup, interior siren, tilt sensor, and dual shock sensors
- Tailgate anti-theft mod
- Kenwood Excelon ddx491hd
- JL C5-650 components in the front
- JL C2-600x coaxials in the rear
- JL XD700/5 amp pushing about 300W to the sub
- JL 10tw3 in a Stealthbox
- Dynamat Xtreme on the doors and rear wall
- Fog lights anytime
- Seatbelt chime disable
- 5% tint rear, 20% front
- Black WeatherTech Floor Liners (front & rear)
- CREE reverse lights (currently removed while I look for a better fitting pair)
- Black Wet Okole seat covers
- Debadged doors
- Mud Flap Delete
- Upgrade muffler & relocate exhaust crossover above frame
- Convert all bulbs to LED
- A steel IFS skid and sliders
- 3" FX-R retrofit & TRS LED fogs
- Aux fusebox
- Front & rear Rigids
- Bed bar
- CB radio
- Wheels and BFG ATs
- Front & rear armor and winch
- Long travel
27 October 2012
It went straight from the dealer to the alarm shop when it came in Tuesday. Got the tricked out Viper system listed above. You can't blame me for being paranoid, right? I got it back today, I am really happy with it. Soundwerks in Scottsdale did a great, clean job wiring and took their time to do it right.
The first things I did were mud flap delete (maybe it's just me, but the damn things seem to have become even larger since the 2011s) and the tailgate protection mod. Scheduled it for tint this Friday. I'll get around to doing anytime fog lights in the next few days as well. Here's a crappy cell phone pic till I can get my real camera out...
By the way, where are you TRD OR guys putting your aux switches? There's no blanks left like there were in my Prerunner...
6 November 2012
I picked up the Weathertechs from 4WheelParts last week - they have the screw-down ports that match the stock ones for a perfect fit, and no possibility of leakage through the hooks like on previous models. Also, got my CREE reverse lights in today and installed them... Damn these things are bright!
19 February 2014
Been awhile since I updated, although I haven't done much to the truck in the meantime except debadge the doors and put some scratches in the skid plates. However, I had a really annoying squeak that I couldn't track down until I read this, so I wanted to note it here in case anyone has a mystery squeak in the front end of their Tacoma: open the hood and see if it goes away!
10 July 2014
I'm in the process of writing up the latest update with some new pictures after having Soundwerks do the audio installation. If anyone is trying to track down a middle switch blank for the aux port or other switches under the radio, for a 2012+, the part number is 55539-52060-C0.