Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

my "GNARKILL" Build

Old 10-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
Liberty Or Death
SMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic Third Class, VFA 81
Name: Sam
SMSmithy's Tacoma Gallery
my "GNARKILL" Build

Gnarkill Build

So, its about time i started my Build thread for my 2007 TRD Sport. Its going to be slow, but I'll get there soon enough!

well it all started when i traded my 2008 Ford Ranger, in on this Awesome truck! when i bought it in june it only had 26,500 Miles!
Here's How it Sits today.

MODS
de-badged
BHLM
Baja Challenger Light bar
KC Daylighters
Nitto Terra Grapplers
Bilstein 5100s all around (fronts at 1.75)
FUTURE MODS
SCS Stealth 6 wheels
Home made Satoshi
ridged light bar across the roof(it'll be a while for that one).

I got it from Carmax in Virginia Beach. just had to get a Pic!! even though it was Raining!

the first mod was De-badging, did it a few days after i bought it.
then i painted my emblem red, and a BHLM.

AUG. 2012
New 265/75R/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers and same day i took my Old Light bar w/ KCs and installed it.

OCT. 2012
ordered a complete set of RCD Bilstein 5100s from DOWN SOUTH!! (Great place to get them BTW)

Installed them @ NAS Oceana's Auto Hobby shop. With help from PATMAC!! Thanks Dude!!

Old 10-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
Liberty Or Death
SMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMSmithy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yep! AM3 @ VFA 81
Old 10-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA nice i will have to get with you when i return back there from italy, PLus its alot easier to mod the truck there, Nice rig though coming along nicely
Old 10-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #6
Liberty Or Death
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice I like that light bar
Thanks dude!!