Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2006 White trooper Build

Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
cKcs1 has a spectacular aura aboutcKcs1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jameson
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
2006 White trooper Build

Im trying this, it will be a slow process because im so tight but things will get done from time to time! here we go!

Interior:
Super White LED Map Lights
Super White LED Dome Light
WeatherTech DIGIFIT black floor mats
mag light holder in console
Ultra-Gauge w/ mount

Lift:
Front:
Ome 884s w/ 5100 billies

Shoes:
Stock trd sport 17" wheels
265/70r17 Toyo Ats
Spidertraxx 1.25" spacers

Exterior:
4x4 inovation sliders
5% tint all around
Toyotaman Super White T2 Eyelids
fog light on mod
Plasti Dip Emblems, Lower valence and Toyota emblem
HomerGrille
Light bar w/ hella 5100s behind grille
TacomaWorld sticker!

Engine: stock except:
AFE pro dry drop in filter

AS IT SITS NOW---

The night i went and picked it up in tenn. Started out a 100% bone stock sport 06.

The next morning i went and had the windows tinted 5% all the way around with a drop strip an while i was their he took off my bed stickers for me

I took off the mud flaps, and started to tape off the emblems, front valence and toyota grille emblem to plasti dip.

Then i kept reading about the BHLM. I wanted to keep my oem lights instead of ordering them and paying 100.00+. So a friend and i tackled the job. It was easier than i thought and came out great!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Done the fog light on mod! works great so far, really happy to roll around with fogs and driving lights

* map & dome super white LED's are on the way along with Spidertraxx 1.25" spacers. More pictures to come.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Great start man!
Super White FTW!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:46 AM   #5
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Looks great so far! I dig the black valence look
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
Great start man!
Super White FTW!
Thank you! And white was the only option I saw when looking for a Tacoma!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:59 AM   #6
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Nice job so far man! BLHM looks great! Check out my build, and let me know what you think!
Old 10-31-2012, 06:40 AM   #7
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
Nice job so far man! BLHM looks great! Check out my build, and let me know what you think!
Thanks man! Will do!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
had some time between working and hunting and installed the interior lights. i went with the 5 light wedge bulb for the maps and went with the flexiable strip w/ 20 lights on the dome. couldnt be happier with the brightness. couldnt get a pic of the dome but here is stock vs. led in the maps.

i also had the front end growling, but it didnt go away in 4wd. so i decided to go ahead and do wheel bearings and brakes before i put billies on it. here are the old bearings/hubs. more pics on install.

also got my spidertrax in the shop waiting untill i put the tires on in a few weeks!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #9
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
pressed the bearings tonight, they was so dry that the bottom bearing was seized onto the shaft on both hubs. we had to cut them off and the seal was so bad i have to replace that as well. here are 2 pics from my bearing carrier. the passenger side bearing wouldnt even spin free because it was so dry!

Old 11-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #10
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
EEK! Hope you got it going fairly quick??
Old 11-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
EEK! Hope you got it going fairly quick??
Yeah we did. Tore it apart in the shop Sunday evening then put it back together tonight. I've got daily to drive so I wasn't in a rush, but glad to be back in the Tacoma. She drives better, 100% no vibration, no roar. Sounds like new now. Time for billies, brakes then tires!!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #13
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Glad to hear your repairs worked out. What kind of tires are you looking at?
Goodyear authority from Walmart, terra grapplers, and few more. I'm gonna keep stock wheels on it with spidertrax. So just want a good all Terrian tire.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
took a trip today to ashland/west virg line and met a member and bought 4x4 inovation sliders. i have a sand blaster and started to blast them tonight. i wil be done with them tomorrow night i hope. for now i have a picture of what i started with!
Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #15
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Headed to take sliders to power coat! Just got some digifit floor liners from a member. Peices to the puzzle are falling into! More pics to come.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #16
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
well ive been slow past week, been super busy with construstion. I finially got the sliders blasted and painted! i have 1 rough pic of the slider on the rack cooling off. more to come!

Also got a HomerGrille & BAMF light bar in the mail! time to get down to business in a few short days!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #17
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
got some work done this afternoon, went and picked up the sliders from paint, headed to my buddys welding shop and got them on finially! Also my weathertech mats will be in tomorrow!

Old 11-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cKcs1 View Post
well ive been slow past week, been super busy with construstion. I finially got the sliders blasted and painted! i have 1 rough pic of the slider on the rack cooling off. more to come!

Also got a HomerGrille & BAMF light bar in the mail! time to get down to business in a few short days!

Did you build your own big ass oven or just take it to a place to get powder coated? My oven I built barely fit my exhaust pipes from my street glide.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #19
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Did you build your own big ass oven or just take it to a place to get powder coated? My oven I built barely fit my exhaust pipes from my street glide.
My buddy has a oven. He ordered a kit that came with a 7 foot tall oven. 3,500 for everything. These was 6.6, so they barley went in.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
cKcs1's Tacoma Gallery
got the weathermats in today! put them in, but we all know what they look like. so im not going to take time in snapping pics! also put me a mag light inside my center console. Put the mount ontop so when i open its easy access. OH, and a new front windshield..due to a rock coming home the other night. More to come when i get my Homertaco grille in this week!