Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

REDTRD's Build

Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
REDTRD's Build

Finally gonna get this thing started and hopefully add to it more and more.
As it sits today! 10/28/2013

Day 1 happy new Taco owner!

First official "mod"

Then came the plasti derp and also removed factory side steps

Started removing the as much "chrome bling" as I could added a satoshi grill from Jim (river rat 69) also added the laminx yellow covers to the foglights

Got lucky and found a guy on craigs that swapped me wheels for nothing just a straight up trade

Got in on a group buy for retrofit headlights and with some help from guys on here was able to get it done. By far my favorite thing I've done to any of my vehicles.

Installed a pioneer double din with sony backup camera very nice for helping hook up trailers.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Saved for future goodies!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good buddy
Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build, I can't wait until Pioneer releases their new nav's and I will be joining you in that department.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #8
emilminasian is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil Minasian
emilminasian's Tacoma Gallery
How did you make the grill ? How much did it cost ?
Old 12-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #9
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice work with the retros!
Old 12-26-2012, 05:02 AM   #10
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My wife must have got my Christmas list! Now to order a set of duratracs!
Old 12-26-2012, 05:06 AM   #11
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilminasian View Post
How did you make the grill ? How much did it cost ?
I wanna say I paid between 250-300 for the grill color matched and satoshi + shipped to me. PM river rat 69 (Jim) he does great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
very nice work with the retros!
Thanks bud, the best mod I can say I've ever done to a vehicle
Old 01-10-2013, 05:54 AM   #13
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my 5100's from christmas installed and got alignment done. She looks all level now. Loving the feel of the shocks.
Before shot

After shot

Front shocks

Rear shocks question are the boots supposed to mashed that much on the
rears?

Now to talk the wife into letting me get new tires, I'm really hating these 245 Dunlops the seem like they never ending tread lol
Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #14
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think so... my skyjackers did that on my 4Runner.... so I ziptied the rubber boot to the shock body.... never had that problem again. Try finding a Ziptie that is the same color as the boot.... so it's not as noticeable.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:15 AM   #15
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
I like your new stance but it will benefit from some new Dura's

Old 01-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #16
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
I don't think so... my skyjackers did that on my 4Runner.... so I ziptied the rubber boot to the shock body.... never had that problem again. Try finding a Ziptie that is the same color as the boot.... so it's not as noticeable.
Heck of an idea I'll give it a try thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayysere View Post
I like your new stance but it will benefit from some new Dura's

I'm right there with ya just gotta talk the wife into it lol
Old 01-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #17
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just some randoms today, gave it a wash.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #20
Woods & Water Edition

REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks bud I was gonna remove the emblems today but I was fresh out of fishing line lol. I'm debating on waiting to get the scooped hood painted and getting my tires first. Decisions decisions