Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ETaco23's 2012 Build.....

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
ETaco23's 2012 Build.....

After having my 07 DC LB for awhile, I finally got sick of the length and I didnt like it anymore. It was a bitch sometimes to park, and I jsut didnt need the back seats..
So I descided to return it back to stock and try to trade it in on a AC TRD sport.. I descided since used Tacoma'a were going for soo much, and for 2-3k more I could just get a new Tacoma. I went ahead and baught a New 2012 white AC TRD Sport.. I Freakin Love this Truck!

Well here is my build soo far. I should have started this thing a while ago, but totally forgot about it..

Here's my 07 Taco..

Here's my 07 Before I traded it in.. All Back to stock.

Now the New 2012... first day I braught her home.... Took the Mud Flaps off asap!

Then I took my Wet Okoles from my 07 and wanted to see if they would fit.. And they did. The headrest was sooper tight..
I dont have a pic of them yet, but next I debadged some what, and painted the rear and front badges black. and also got some sock monkey Decals..

After that, I hated the Grayish color of the Lower Valance. So I Plasti-dipped it and also used Plasti-dip clear coat. It looks great and matches the Grille perfectly..

Finally after waiting to save up alittle. I was finally able to order my lift. I still had my 285 duratracs and Addicts, just sitting in my shop..
Ordered up OME shocks, 885's, 1/4" top plate spacers, trim packer, and Wheelers Progressive AAL. I Also or ready had TC UCA's.. so that went on next.,...

Got some Nokya Hyper Yellow Fog lights and PIAA Xtreme White headlight bulds... Light outpu is awsome and looks way cool.. hehe

Took her to the Mountain to do some hiking..

^^In that pic you can also see how my Pinch Weld's are painted black so you cant see them.

Here's a pic of the Same lights on my 07 Tacoma.. (Best lights Ive had yet!)

Things I dont have pic's of yet.. Are my UWS tool box, and OEM Tacoma Bed Mat which I think is the best investment of all...

Also I just got my Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler installed, which sounds good. Nice deep mellow tone, that is barely louder then stock. I also noticed alittle better pick up and go.. I think this muffler will sound great coupled with some DT shorty Headers..
Which might some next. lol.... Either that or some good speakers...

But before those 2, I have some LED's I need to Install in the Cab. One for the Cup holder area, and one for the center console. Both will be white. to match the OEM white.

Let me know what you think, and I cant wait to do the next project. I love and hate this damn Modding addiction..
Old 11-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
Beast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beast Mode's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck!!! Love the mountain pick...screen saver worthy. Digging the stance with the duratracs. You hate pinch welds don't you? Hahha

Looking forward to seeing your rig in person brotha.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin' good as always!

Gotta meet up again soon! I'll try not to back into any fences! Hahaha...
Old 11-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Interior LED's in today.. I love that I can now see things at night..

Sorry for crappy photo's, But as you can see, I got one for the cup holder area and one for the Center Console.. Both are cool white from Oznium... I think it matches the stock 12' white lights nicely..
Old 11-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #6
BigD91 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Emergency Medical Technician
Name: Andrew
BigD91's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man! How you likin the OME lift?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #7

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD91 View Post
Sweet truck man! How you likin the OME lift?
I love it, the ride is soo nice. It ride better then the toytec coilovers and the Icon coilovers i used to have on my other tacoma.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Looking good. You have links to where you got your fogs and headlights from. I like the look.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #9
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Etaco you want to go wheeling?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #10

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Looking good. You have links to where you got your fogs and headlights from. I like the look.
Thanks! Here ya go.....

http://www.amazon.com/15224-Style-Xt...treme+white+H4

http://www.amazon.com/Nokya-Arctic-Y...per+yellow+H11
Old 12-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
BigD91 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Emergency Medical Technician
Name: Andrew
BigD91's Tacoma Gallery
You got any pics of your truck directly from the front or rear to see the stance with the addicts and duratracs??
Old 12-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #12
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #13

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD91 View Post
You got any pics of your truck directly from the front or rear to see the stance with the addicts and duratracs??
I will get some up later today, just for you..
Old 12-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #14

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Maybe... Depends on where, and when..
Old 12-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #15
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
nice rig, BHLM!!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #16
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Love the truck, your the one that inspired me on my lift and I love it. Do you ever get any vibes around 30-40mph. Do the BHLM next, would look sick nasty
Old 12-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #17

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
nice rig, BHLM!!
Thanks!! Im def. going to do the BHLM. But I kinda want to wait till the rainy season is gone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Love the truck, your the one that inspired me on my lift and I love it. Do you ever get any vibes around 30-40mph. Do the BHLM next, would look sick nasty
Glad your happy with your lift man! I dont get any vibes higher then maybe 5-10mph. just when i first start going I wil get little vibe/shudder.
If you have a vibe or shudder around 40-45mph that usually has to do with tires.. maybe try a rebalance first then go from there..
BHLM in the near future!!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #18
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
SWEET!!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #20

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
are the yellow fogs the H3 bulbs? i want some as well? how long did you have them in your 2007 i have an 07 as well
The 05-11 fogs are a H10, and I had those in my 07 for about a year or so..

They are a great light bulb.. good light output and they cut threw fog and snow much better..

Products Discussed in this Thread