Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Xaqori's build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
I need gas money
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Xaqori's go for broke build

Most current picture: (go to last page for most recent updates)

LIST of mods:

Truck:
2006 V6 SR5 4x4 DCLB Auto (because DCLBs didn't seem to come in manual)
Purchased: 6 JUN 2012

Electronics/Electrical:
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH
Infinity perfect 10.1 sub
Orion Cobalt Amp
Cobra 29 WX NW ST (and PA Speaker) Mounted on console, PA speaker mounted behind bumper
CB Antenna mounted by tailgate on BAMF tailgate mount
Door/key buzzer removed
Foglight any-time mod
OTRATTW switch plates in overhead and center console
Hardwired micro-USB phone charger
Valentine V1 Radar Detector w/ V1Connect

Under the hood
Safari Snorkel SS135HF
Blue Sea fuse block
Mean-Green hi-output alternator
Hella SuperTone horns
Kleinn 102 air horns
Optima Yellow Top
ARB mini compressor (just for the lockers)

Suspension:
OME All around (886 up front)
W/ trim packer and top plate spacers
And Dakars

Wheels & Tires:
17" Fuel Revolvers
35x12.50r17 BFG KM2
1.25" G2 spacers up front (35s were rubbing the frame)

Lighting:
Illumination Supply 40" double row combo beam LED bar
Illumination Supply LED spot pods on Relentless Fab hood hinge mounts
Illumination Supply LED flood pods mounted on rear of bed rack
Lightforce 240 Blitz spotlights on bumper
Mini D2 projectors
PIAA 510 fogs

Drive line
ARB Air Locker RD111 front (DO NOT DO THIS) and RD129 rear
G2 4.88 ring and pinion rear
Nitro 4.88 ring and pinion front
G2 master bearing/install kit rear
USA Standard marter bearing/install kit front

Empty-wallet mod
Ongoing

Armor, Recovery, & Safety:
All-Pro front bumper
RCI skid set (had to be modified to fit...DCLB geometry may be a bit different. No biggie)
S&P Fab custom sliders with kick up (would NOT do again)
WARN 9.5XP
2x ARB snatch straps
SafeCraft Halon on-board fire extinguisher system (Awaiting install)

OBA:
2x VIAIR 480Cs
VIAIR 2.5gal tank

Misc:
All-Pro Pack Rack
Cab mount chop
Pinch weld flattened
Firewall..."dented"
Fenders cut 3" all around
Blacked-out emblems
Rear diff breather relocate
Aggressive smiley on diff
BHLM
URD Competition y-pipe
Magnaflow with pre-axle dump
Color-matched grille w/ mesh and triangles.
Sway bar removed
Weathertechs all around
SALEX dividers in glove box and console
Drake QD fire extinguisher mount

Now for the wishlist

Baja Rack (Should arrive by end of Feb )

CVT Mt. Rainier RTT

SOS Fab rear bumper w/ Recessed Reverse Lights, Side tube protection, HD hitch, rear winch mount, tire swingout, and 2 more 2.5gal VIAIR tanks

RCI full skid set (JUST ORDERED )

Camburg +2" LT with 10" ORI struts

Corbeau LG1 seats up front w/ 5 point harness and Sparco Sprint rear seats

URD Long Tube Headers, e-cutouts, and SC

FLIR PathFindIR

Marlin Crawler 4.7 Taco Box

FJ Twin-stick t-case

Hutchinson beadlocks

ATO/CUSTOM roll cage, tube doors, & shackle flip

Driveshaft skid (If anyone knows how to do this, please tell me)

Max-trax

Safari-style fender guards
Old 12-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
I need gas money
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Mod pics (things I still have):

Best post-lift pic:

Went to this >>>

OBA:

Stereo HU:

Phone holder

Trailer plug relocate:

Trailer brake controller:

CB ext speaker

CB location:

Diff smiley and extended breather:

Snorkel:

Switch plates:

Old 12-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
I need gas money

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
SO>>>
Started here:

Got stuck here:

Drove me to get this setup (which didn't work anyway - the bumper as I later found out was for a 4-Runner...Don't buy specific things off Craigslist without checking SN with manufacturer):

I mounted my CB antenna like this somewhere along the way:

And, as my mom's last ditch effort to stop me from really getting into motorcycles, she offered to pay to lift my truck and to pay for my gas. (She REALLY doesn't like the idea of me riding around town and to/from school on only two wheels). So, now it sits higher with OME And Dakars all around.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Nice, how does it drive with stock suspension and so much extra weight up front?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
I need gas money

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
It drives just fine on road but there is definitely a difference when slowing down. Braking is more difficult. But it feels *almost* the same now as it did before the bumper
Old 08-17-2013, 08:32 PM   #9
CelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking LOL

Lmao! @That part with the motorcycle thing, me and my mom but heads everytime we talk about bikes! hahaha
Old 08-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #10
I need gas money

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
looking good!
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
Lmao! @That part with the motorcycle thing, me and my mom but heads everytime we talk about bikes! hahaha
My mom and I do too. But now that she sees how many miles I put on in a week, she's okayed me getting a bike. But she won't be chipping in at all on anything...oh well
Old 08-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #12
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks really good my man, Me and you sorta have the same plans, except im a Prerunner

In all seriousness, good build man.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #14
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Thank you!
And I picked this up today. Can't wait to put it on!
Old 08-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #15
I need gas money

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
It would be on already but I don't yet have the balls to drill that big of a hole into my fender without an accurate template
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #17
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever make a thread for your tank? Just curious to see how you wired your compressor.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #18
I need gas money

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
No I didn't. But I just ran neg to the frame and pos to the battery with a switch in my cab. Really basic - the wires just run on top of the frame and above the wheel wells
Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #19
I need gas money

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Today/this week all in one post:

Tore off all my fenders and put bolts in in place

Re-derped the grill and derped the lower valence

May have copied an idea here...

Rear diff breather relocate

Products Discussed in this Thread