LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

'12 DCBS Sport 4x4

Old 02-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #21
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
not as sexy as a LT taco pushing 35s! Ill trade my hood grill and headlights for your bedcage
Old 02-11-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and bypasses and leafs
Old 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM   #23
Relentless

Old 02-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #24
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
Ok I give up... Bump stops?
Old 02-12-2013, 07:48 PM   #25
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Ok I give up... Bump stops?
Wheelers Superbumps , front and rear
Old 02-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #26
Relentless

bingo, Im pushing my 5100s pretty hard out at the beach and I am constantly hitting my stock bumps, not hard, but still hitting them. This should make hitting them feel less harsh!
Old 02-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #27
Relentless

Old 02-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #28
Relentless

Old 02-26-2013, 05:37 AM   #29
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So how are the superbumps?
Old 02-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #30
wgreaney is on a distinguished road
Name: Walter
wgreaney's Tacoma Gallery
So buying my new 2013 DC in the coming weeks. quick question seeing as you mountain bike like myself. How is moving the bike around in the bed? Do you have to take of the front wheel?

Thanks
Old 02-26-2013, 06:34 AM   #31
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #32
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
So how are the superbumps?
They are very nice! Night and day difference when you hit them and they are squishy enough not to buck or rebound weird but stiff enough to take hits.
I would say they are worth every penny if you know what stock bumpstops feel like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgreaney View Post
So buying my new 2013 DC in the coming weeks. quick question seeing as you mountain bike like myself. How is moving the bike around in the bed? Do you have to take of the front wheel?

Thanks
With the dakine shuttle pad you just lay your bike over the tail gate and go! No need to remove the front wheel or tie it down. Even on the rough shuttle roads we drive the bikes stay in place.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
They are very nice! Night and day difference when you hit them and they are squishy enough not to buck or rebound weird but stiff enough to take hits.
I would say they are worth every penny if you know what stock bumpstops feel like.
Yeah, I just hit mine the other day at Gorman...did NOT feel good at all. made me think about the superbumps...might be my next mod.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #34
Relentless

The fronts are only 50 dollars from wheelers. It was the best 50 I have spent on my truck! The stock bumps are verrry harsh. haha
Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #35
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
subd for the future long travel !
Old 02-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #36
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgreaney View Post

Thanks

quite a few very nice bikes on the way to bass lake for winter break
Old 02-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #37
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
hahaha the word is out I guess
Old 02-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #38
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
x2.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #39
Relentless

wooohooo! gonna do a temporary install later tonight to mess around with it
Old 03-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #40
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
this is lookin nice, is that shuttle picture at the top of the grade?

Products Discussed in this Thread