Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Joel's 4wd LT build

Old 07-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #301
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
Thanks mang! I haven't driven my truck in almost a month, I miss it soo much. The rear suspension will be stock for a little so I can't mob too hard yet but I'm still gonna head out when the front is done and drag the rear around a little bit
itll be more like flying the rear around
Old 07-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #302
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
itll be more like flying the rear around
Hover craft style hahaha fawk it, I'm taking my time on the rear to make it as nice as I possibly can
Old 07-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #303
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
The Dmax is going with beams too now?

Yessir, it's the only way he can get the springrates to support the weight of that thing. He's broken 2 coilovers in the past month and had other issues now that the links outrun the front kit.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #304
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hover craft style hahaha fawk it, I'm taking my time on the rear to make it as nice as I possibly can
link it...

which means cage it...

Old 07-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #305
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
link it...

which means cage it...

No!! Then it will be like 2 more months before I get to drive my truck I'm having withdrawals as it is haha leafs are chilllll, I want the dmz set up that Krish has
Old 07-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #306
Relentless

And there's no way I can afford that ish haha
Old 07-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #307
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No!! Then it will be like 2 more months before I get to drive my truck I'm having withdrawals as it is haha leafs are chilllll, I want the dmz set up that Krish has
that kit is tits
Old 07-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #308
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant futureJordanSmith127 has a brilliant future

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And there's no way I can afford that ish haha
if you need an accomplice to pull off a robbery...hit me up i could use some extra dough haha
Old 07-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #309
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
that kit is tits
That's what I'm sayin, I've heard nothing but great things about it. And it's got a good price point.

And I'm gonna look into the bedcage ideas you sent me, and austin is getting his bender tomorrow
Old 07-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #310
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I want the dmz kit
Old 07-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #311
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
if you need an accomplice to pull off a robbery...hit me up i could use some extra dough haha
Hahahaha we would have to use your truck as the get away vehicle since mine is on jack stands right now
Old 07-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #312
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Are you planning on retrofitting the headlights to pair up with that sick light bar?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #313
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Are you planning on retrofitting the headlights to pair up with that sick light bar?
maybe after i finish the suspension, head lights arent that important to me right meow haha mine work just fine how they are
Old 07-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #314
Relentless

Bumpsteer to a minimum, Steve is a badass. Fuck all the haters.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lon...ace-kit-3.html
Old 07-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #315
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg FTW
Old 07-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #316
Relentless

Quote:
Camburg FTW
Your truck is definitely a good example of a camburg kit working well! How much travel are you cycling with the dmz rear LT? That's next on my big purchase list
Old 07-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #317
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Like the front bumper (or lack of).
Old 07-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #318
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacom08 View Post
Nice truck. Like the front bumper (or lack of).
Thanks man I appreciate that. The bumper is a prototype so it needs a little more work but ill post pics when I get my truck dialed in.

She's coming home Tuesday
Old 07-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #319
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your truck is definitely a good example of a camburg kit working well! How much travel are you cycling with the dmz rear LT? That's next on my big purchase list
Haha I'm just messin man, your kit is gonna be awesome.
I'm around 17-18" but not exactly sure
Old 07-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #320
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha I'm just messin man, your kit is gonna be awesome.
I'm around 17-18" but not exactly sure
Sweet, thats the rear end I'm going with.