Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Joel's 4wd LT build

Old 09-21-2013, 01:51 AM   #441
Banned
Man Overboard is on a distinguished road
Man Overboard's Tacoma Gallery
How long do your bearings last with those new knuckles?
Old 09-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #442
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
Forrrr Sale, hmu if interested. This is to finish my rear lt
Old 09-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #443
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post
Forrrr Sale, hmu if interested. This is to finish my rear lt
dontttt dooooo itttt
Old 09-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #444
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
dontttt dooooo itttt
It's cool I have a spare Kona Coiler to ride and I am going to EP a bronson when they are available again
Old 09-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #445
Relentless

Some instagram shout outs, kinda cool.

lil J-Smith action in there
Old 09-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #446
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Siiiiiiiiick...I need to step up my mod-game
Old 09-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #447
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=jjhitchen;6410798]Bump, took my sway bar off today and took it out to the dunes, the 5100s are aaaamazing.

Still think those 5100s are amazing?!?!?!?!?!
Old 09-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #448
Relentless

[QUOTE=BBtacosurfer;7470287]
Quote:
Bump, took my sway bar off today and took it out to the dunes, the 5100s are aaaamazing.

Still think those 5100s are amazing?!?!?!?!?!
Best shocks I've owned!!!...until I went to king hahahah how naive I was.

These are next

Just a little step up from 5100s
Old 09-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #449
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's cool I have a spare Kona Coiler to ride and I am going to EP a bronson when they are available again
okay good...big wheel army for life
Old 09-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #450

[QUOTE=jjhitchen;7470458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post

Best shocks I've owned!!!...until I went to king hahahah how naive I was.

These are next

Just a little step up from 5100s
haha nah you shouldve stayed with the 5100s
Triple bypass Remote Resi?!?!
Old 09-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #451

Joel, are you still rockin' the Magnaflow exhaust? I have stock and I'm thinking about upgrading.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #452
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #453
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Joel, are you still rockin' the Magnaflow exhaust? I have stock and I'm thinking about upgrading.
[QUOTE=BBtacosurfer;7474568]
Quote:

haha nah you shouldve stayed with the 5100s
Triple bypass Remote Resi?!?!
Yep, still rocking the magnaflow as my only "engine modification" at least +10 hp...lol it sounds really good now that it's worn in. And yes some triples are on the shopping list for the rear lt no more bilsteinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Anthony knows whatssup= 3 tube bypasssss
Old 09-24-2013, 11:30 PM   #454
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is my truck, it makes me really happy.
Hahahah! This cracked me up
Old 09-25-2013, 06:35 AM   #455
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Hahahah! This cracked me up
yee hahaha
Old 09-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #456
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i am really digging this truck. looks damn good

plans for the rear suspension?
Old 09-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #457
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i am really digging this truck. looks damn good

plans for the rear suspension?
Thank you! I am actually right in the middle of sorting out the rear suspension and will be pulling a few triggers before september is over. probably be setup and rolling by the end of october if things go to plan.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #458
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you! I am actually right in the middle of sorting out the rear suspension and will be pulling a few triggers before september is over. probably be setup and rolling by the end of october if things go to plan.
Just in time for glamis?

Old 09-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #459
Relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Just in time for glamis?

bingo
Old 09-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #460
Relentless

orderrrrrredddd