Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Joel's 4wd LT build

Old 03-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #41
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joel
jjhitchen's Tacoma Gallery
thanks! that pic was taken in yosemite but my truck has done quite a few shuttle runs to the top of the grade. You ride?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #42
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhitchen View Post

wooohooo! gonna do a temporary install later tonight to mess around with it
Where you gonna mount him?
Old 03-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #43
Relentless
jjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjhitchen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha ive been to lazy to post this but i mounted it last friday
the mount

mounted

Boom!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #44
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I ride, usually Madonna and up poly canyon but I did my first shuttle last week
Old 03-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #45
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Looking awesome, are the suuuuuuuupa bumps a stock replacement? Any cutting or anything needed?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:24 AM   #46
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Looking awesome, are the suuuuuuuupa bumps a stock replacement? Any cutting or anything needed?
super easy to replace. just need to droop the front so you have enough room to get the alan wrench between the bump and LCA when youre putting the new bump it. . it takes no more than 20 minutes.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #47
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
super easy to replace. just need to droop the front so you have enough room to get the alan wrench between the bump and LCA when youre putting the new bump it. . it takes no more than 20 minutes.
Thanks! Another question. They look a bit bigger than stock, does this take away from movement of the suspension at all? I am guessing no but just had to ask
Old 03-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #48
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alegav View Post
Thanks! Another question. They look a bit bigger than stock, does this take away from movement of the suspension at all? I am guessing no but just had to ask
theyre about twice the size if not 3 times the size of the rubber on the stock bump. as for movement i dont think? i have a LT kit up front so im not worried about it taking movement away. im sure joel could answer that better.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:35 AM   #49
Relentless

They compress to the stock bump length so they do not restrict up travel buy these!
Old 03-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #50
TeamBlue

alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They compress to the stock bump length so they do not restrict up travel buy these!
Done!!! Thanks for the feedback. Truck is looking very nice BTW!!! LOVE white Tacoma's!!!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:02 AM   #51
Relentless

Thanks! There are some exciting things on the way too
Old 03-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #52
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha ive been to lazy to post this but i mounted it last friday
the mount

mounted

Boom!
looks familiar haha
Picked up an ultra gauge and mounted it to the mirror:

actual mount.

Quote:
Thanks! There are some exciting things on the way too

Old 03-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #53
Relentless

Chris knows what im talkin' bout!
Old 03-06-2013, 10:30 AM   #54
Relentless

my ultragauge was kind of a beeeach to mount to my mirror, it was a smaller space from the rearview to the windshield than i was expecting, it must be different on the 2012+ tacos
Old 03-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #55
carpy95 is on a distinguished road

carpy95's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to drop a line and sub! I'm hoping to get Taco in the coming months and I'm a high school Junior so my budget is probably around the same as yours, and your upgrades are really similar to what I'd do.

SICK Nomad too. I'm rocking the 2013 Trek Slash 7 with a Reverb Stealth.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #56
Relentless

Fasho dude welcome to TW! Be careful, modding tacomas is dangerously addicting and it doesn't stop. Those new treks are bad ass, first mod for you should be a dakine shuttle pad to haul your bike around
Old 03-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #57
carpy95 is on a distinguished road

carpy95's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fasho dude welcome to TW! Be careful, modding tacomas is dangerously addicting and it doesn't stop. Those new treks are bad ass, first mod for you should be a dakine shuttle pad to haul your bike around
Yeah that's first on the list! I used to be addicted to modding bikes but now I've got some self control (I work at a shop so it's so tempting). I'm sure I'll be into modding the truck now....thinking of taking auto next year so I understand more than tutorials.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #58
Relentless

Talking

Yeeeeeeeee Thank you Cools20 and CayucosTacoma and happy 21st Bday to meee haha

NOOOOWWWWWWWW I'm looking forrear LT components
Old 03-10-2013, 05:09 AM   #59
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, whaaaaaaaa???? Super over here! Can't wait to hear all about them on the dunes.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #60
Relentless

Tuesday morning I am installing the front, the rear is already done and then tuesday night will be the first voyage into the dunes if anybody wants to come And hopefully I can get my hands on some AT's before pismo meet