Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Boogyman red taco build

Old 11-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Boogyman red taco build

2006 SR5 prerunner with LSD
current mods:
2.5inch spacer lift
BHLM
Foglight Anytime
285/75/16 Nitto Terras
Blacked out all chrome
Debadged

First Day i got it. Bone stock

a week later i added a 2.5in lift/level and put on 32inch (285/75/16) Nitto Terra Grapplers. im getting a little rub at full lock on my ucas so im adding spacers soon.

painted lower valence and plastidipped my grill. for the front badge i couldnt convince myself to commit to painting it so i plasti dipped it with black and used color match paint over top.

finally got around to black headlight mod

overall it came out well, i chipped a couple spots reinstalling but its not too noticeable

Got stuck wheeling with some buddies. my girlfriend was excited because she could steer while we got pulled out.

future mods:
satoshi
mid travel
Elocker
black trd off road wheels
plate bumper
oem roof rails
snorkel
wheel spacers
Old 11-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and nice truck
Old 11-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
nice, what basket is that in back
Old 11-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

its a yakima thats made for large suvs that i turned sideways and mounted to the oem cleats
Old 11-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
/\ nice, bad ass radiant ride
Old 11-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #8
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Might have an easier time going with an ARB locker in the rear, the e-locker can be hard to come by and will be harder to set up than doing the air actuated style. Plus you can air up or down your tires at that point. Bonus
Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #9
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Good start my man! Grab yourself a job and the mod's will consume you, ask me how i know...

Good color!
Old 11-18-2012, 07:58 AM   #10

If I find a doner Trd or would it be still be difficult to install the locker off of it?
Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #11

Finally got around to the bhlm. super easy and totally worth it.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #12
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
My first Toyota truck in high school didn't look near this good. The red emblem works. Enjoy.
That's for sure, don't think you all want to see pics of my Datsun B-210. That's a nice looking truck, it's great that your putting so much work into it. Keep it up.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #14

actually yes major update haha. i sold it and got a BSP 4x4 Access cab. ill be starting the build for it soon once my parts start arriving