Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Plik's 2011 TDR sport DCSB build

Old 02-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #41
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plik View Post
Mounted the step bars today.. and the fiance couldn't be happier lol. I have to give props to Avid, they did a nice job on these.

Kool Avid Step bars, how much they charge you to get those ship to you? if you dont mind asking.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #42
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
I believe it was around $60 or $70
Old 02-12-2013, 08:07 AM   #43
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I believe it was around $60 or $70
Little too pricey there, well i couldnt wait and did some searching so i when with the Go Rhino's Dominators ii $319 Free Shipping. I got 10 % off . I like the look with the aluminum step pad. Thanks for the pics.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #44
Jimmy41 is on a distinguished road
Jimmy41's Tacoma Gallery
Vey nice

Newly obsessed with pimping my 2011 Barcelona Red DblCab SR5... and I keep coming back to your build man... .
Where in world, may I ask, did you find that old school "Toyota" name plate? I'm not even sure what to search under on this forum to find out if its a thing one can easily find, or whether its... very rare.

Edited: Nevermind about the name plate. I think I'm onto the right thread for it now...
Old 04-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #45
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
yeah there are a few threads on Toyota Emblem options.. the wierd thing is, mine seems to be "thicker" than most I've seen (see pic below)..

it's about a 1/2" to 3/4" thick.. most are near flat, maybe 1/8" to a 1/4" thick..

Edit: figured it out, the difference is 60 vs.70 series land cruiser name plates
Old 04-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #46
Jimmy41 is on a distinguished road
Jimmy41's Tacoma Gallery
Old school

Just ordered one up... Now I just have to figure out how to convince my wife that those BFD wheels only cost... "About 500$"
Old 04-12-2013, 06:03 AM   #47
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe Dustin can make you a fake invoice lol
Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #48
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
got my new full size spare mounted on the Nfab carrier...

Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #49
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few pics from last weekend. I moved the old lady from Tyler back to Houston. Loaded up and ready to roll...

Old 06-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #50
4runnin it
TravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
TravRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I love your truck man, I actually live across the street from you haha.
I just made an account on here, i'm usually on t4r.org, but I figured i'd search through some of the texas builds and see if i recognized any.

magic of the internet huh?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #51
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Your rig has been evolving quite a bit over the last year, it's looking good. Did you swap your subs for a plate bumper?
Old 06-07-2013, 06:36 AM   #52
4runnin it
TravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTravRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks! Your rig has been evolving quite a bit over the last year, it's looking good. Did you swap your subs for a plate bumper?
Thanks! haha and no I still have my subs but I'm selling them because i think i'm growing out of the typical "annoying teenager" phase.

Next step is a satoshi grill like yours. I've already got a spare grill cut I've just got to find some mesh.

We should go wheeling sometime, have you ever heard of sugarhill offroad park?
Old 06-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #53
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
I think most of us went through the big subs/skater phase. I sold my system a long time ago, but kept my board. I take it out some times, freaks out the old lady dog walkers

Homertaco (member here) sells mesh for satoshi grills, you can probably modify it to fit your 4runner grill. Check out the vendor section of the forum.

Is sugar hill that abandoned golfcourse in town? I'll walk over to chat next time I see you.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #54
4runnin it

Quote:
I think most of us went through the big subs/skater phase. I sold my system a long time ago, but kept my board. I take it out some times, freaks out the old lady dog walkers

Homertaco (member here) sells mesh for satoshi grills, you can probably modify it to fit your 4runner grill. Check out the vendor section of the forum.

Is sugar hill that abandoned golfcourse in town? I'll walk over to chat next time I see you.
haha i've still got my board as well, messed up my foot last year and haven't been on it in a while.

i've seen homer's grills and they are awesome. i'll look into it.

and yeah Sugarhill is the old golf course, Its such a fun place. when its dry its really fun and pretty much everything there can be done in 2WD. but when its wet... oh boy. i'm there pretty much every weekend. hence why my truck is rarely clean.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #55
Taco89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Taco89's Tacoma Gallery
is the mesh on your grill Powder Coated Matte Black or clear coated?? I am about to order one from homertaco too and wanted to get the color that matched better with the hood scoop stock mesh
Old 06-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #56
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
The grill is painted matte black.This was before Homertaco started to powder coat them.. If you want to match the hood scoop mesh, go with the black powder coat.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:05 AM   #58
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
gorilla security lugs in black.. Came with the rims.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:31 AM   #59
Pill it till you kill it!
DheadTaco is on a distinguished road

DheadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gorilla security lugs in black.. Came with the rims.
Nice! You went trough Dustin? Been talking to him about the Konig Six Shooters.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:43 AM   #60
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
yep, Dustin is the man.