Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Plik's 2011 TDR sport DCSB build

Old 11-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Plik's 2011 TDR sport DCSB build

I figure I've done enough to my truck to warrant a build thread, so here it is!

2011 Prerunner TDR sport in super white

As she sits now...

Mods

Exterior:
- Homertaco satoshi color matched grille w/M1 mesh
- 60 series Land Cruiser "Toyota" name plate
- Elusive Elements behind the grill light bar
- Husky mud guards
- Tacoma bed mat
- 14" billet AntennaX antenna
- Avid step bars (for the little lady)
-Nfab spare tire rack w/ full size spare

Interior:
-Weathertech floor mats

Lighting:
- Hella 500FF Aux lamps

Suspension:
- Toytech adjustable coil overs set at approximately 2" lift
- Wheeler's Off-road 1.5" HD progressive 3 leaf AALs
- Bilstein 5100 rear shocks
- Light Racing UCA

Rims/Tires:
- 18" FN BFD in matte bronze
- BFG all terrains in 275/65/R18

Planned:

-TRD exhaust

the day I drover her home..

After installing the satoshi..

Hella 500s and light bar...

I tried the plasti dip front valance look, but grew tired of it after a while, glad it wasn't permanent ...

lift components..

With lift and wheels installed...

Old 11-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Tastefully. I like.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 11-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Very, very nice.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #6
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sitting at the dealer waiting on my blower moter to be replaced... Does this constitute as a mod? Lol
Old 11-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build
Old 11-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #8
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
added a 14" AntennaX antenna today, no more scraping the garage door frame.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #9
Go Vols!
Mjordan is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Mjordan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man! Add some 20% tint all around now! Should be able to get that for ~$100
Old 12-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I find the factory tint to be sufficient for now.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:00 PM   #12
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
They are 18s.. I'm running an elusive elements light bar, now made by BAMF I believe.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
I finished my aux fuse box install today, no more hot fuse issues with my off road lights, plan is to add bed lights and under hood lights in the future..

12 slot blue sea fuse panel mounted in a hammond heavy duty project box, protected with a blue sea panel mount 100 amp breaker. I used 1/4" plexiglass for the mount bracket...

Old 12-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
Go Vols!
Mjordan's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have two side shots of before and after you put the lift on?
Old 12-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #15
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
nope, the closest I have is the 2nd pic in my original post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
Go Vols!
Mjordan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plik View Post
nope, the closest I have is the 2nd pic in my original post
Ok no worries. Love your truck, looks almost exactly how I want mine. Except I have the chrome bumper and grill. Did you color match your mirrors, or did they come like that?
Old 12-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #17
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
comes with the sport package, you get color matched bumpers, grill, rear views and door handles
Old 12-27-2012, 11:21 AM   #18
sdixon86 is on a distinguished road
sdixon86's Tacoma Gallery
What are the specs on your wheels? Backspace/offset?
Old 12-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #19
Ragin Cajun

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
+0 offset / 5" backspacing

here is a link to the buy thread.. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...fd-wheels.html
Old 12-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #20
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin truck! I'm sub'd!

2 questions-Where did you find the Land Cruiser 87 emblem? and where did you get the elusive elements behind grille light bar.

Thanks