I figure I've done enough to my truck to warrant a build thread, so here it is!
2011 Prerunner TDR sport in super white
As she sits now...
- Homertaco satoshi color matched grille w/M1 mesh
- 60 series Land Cruiser "Toyota" name plate
- Elusive Elements behind the grill light bar
- Husky mud guards
- Tacoma bed mat
- 14" billet AntennaX antenna
- Avid step bars (for the little lady)
-Nfab spare tire rack w/ full size spare
-Weathertech floor mats
- Hella 500FF Aux lamps
- Toytech adjustable coil overs set at approximately 2" lift
- Wheeler's Off-road 1.5" HD progressive 3 leaf AALs
- Bilstein 5100 rear shocks
- Light Racing UCA
- 18" FN BFD in matte bronze
- BFG all terrains in 275/65/R18
the day I drover her home..
After installing the satoshi..
Hella 500s and light bar...
I tried the plasti dip front valance look, but grew tired of it after a while, glad it wasn't permanent ...
With lift and wheels installed...