Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Flying Krawler

Old 01-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #41
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryaddict View Post
Using it and abusing it, nice!!!! Love the choice in tall skinny tires, thinking about going that route too. The sock monkey deer decal is off the hook.
Thanks! Those decals are quite possibly the only thing I have done to the rig that is purely for looks. haha

I love my 255/85 KM2's! Those tires can fucking dig! I wish I could find some good skinny 36's or 37's (not that 37x12.50's don't look skinny already. haha). Skinny tires fit a lot easier and I just don't think our rigs are heavy enough to truly need a wide tire.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:07 PM   #42
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brady you get that bumper painted or is it still only primer? Lol
Old 01-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #43
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just primered. In the semi-near future Ben is going to do some more welding on it, so I don't see the point in wasting paint on it yet. haha
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #44
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahh gotcha, how you liking it so far? And when's the rear coming?
Old 01-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #45

Haven't got to try it out yet really, but I like the looks of it mostly, just needs to be the right color and it would be perfect haha I can't wait to take advantage of the extra clearance it gives me

Rear has been started, but Ben does it in his free time so it could take a while haha.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #46

Here's some pics to kind of update the thread for now. haha

Old 01-28-2013, 07:37 PM   #47

Ahh gotcha, what color you going with? And I understand that, once my front goes on I'm sure ill abuse my truck a lot more lol
Old 01-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Ahh gotcha, what color you going with? And I understand that, once my front goes on I'm sure ill abuse my truck a lot more lol
I'm going to colormatch both bumpers. That will make the cutout stand out better and it's a little more unique.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #49

Can't say I've seen both color matched so yeah that will be really unique. Can't wait to see that.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:56 PM   #50

Went wheeling in the Dunes with Cameron yesterday! Had a great time and actually jumped the Taco

Cameron's pics: Thanks Man! They are awesome

My few pics and a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEW4i2LwJlE
Old 02-19-2013, 03:40 PM   #51
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Save. Save. Save. Save.

Damn your truck makes the sand dunes look good!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Save. Save. Save. Save.

Damn your truck makes the sand dunes look good!
Good way to advertise your bumper right? Now I just need to hit it on some shit and we'll be complete. The problem is that it gives me so much clearance that that is actually hard! haha
Old 02-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #53
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
"Soon"
Attached Thumbnails
The Flying Krawler-uploadfromtaptalk1361378970256.jpg  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
"Soon"
Nope... haha. That was me trying to get up that bank in the last couple pics. Was so steep it was damn near like driving into a wall so I couldn't get a run at it at all and then the top was snow. I just dug holes. In the last couple pics you can see where I drug my spare tire and rear bumper cuz it was so steep. haha
Old 02-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #55
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
lol Nice pics!!! Love the ben bumper
Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
nice pictures where exactly is those sand pictures??
Near American Falls, ID.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
You ever go to St Anthony's???
I haven't. I may go this summer with my cousins but we'll see. Haha