Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Flying Krawler

Old 05-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #101
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Thanks! and yeah, I don't recommend viewing on a phone.

I have read lots of build threads and they talk about things and I think, fuck I wish there was a pic of that or something, so I just pic dump in here. I was narrating all the pics at the start but that is too time consuming and monotonous for me now... (aka I got lazy) haha
Haha I hear that. I will be taking so many pictures and videos while I am in moab it will take me the whole year to go through them all.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #102
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Haha I hear that. I will be taking so many pictures and videos while I am in moab it will take me the whole year to go through them all.
No kidding! I don't think I even came close to posting all of my Moab pics!
Old 05-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #103
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
No kidding! I don't think I even came close to posting all of my Moab pics!
I usually just post the cool ones and post up a link (shutterfly/facebook) to all the other ones.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #104
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
I usually just post the cool ones and post up a link (shutterfly/facebook) to all the other ones.
I find that a pain since I seem to always run into blocked and private accounts and shit.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #105

Updated the 1st post!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #106
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd .... this is one of the best threads I've read in a while! Love the color matched bumpers too, don't see that too often on HC ones
Old 05-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #107
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
figured it was time to see the build, looking good man and keep it up
Old 05-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Sub'd .... this is one of the best threads I've read in a while! Love the color matched bumpers too, don't see that too often on HC ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
figured it was time to see the build, looking good man and keep it up
Thanks guys! Hopefully it just keeps getting better! I've sure got a lot of plans for it just need the moolah! Haha

Bumpers are just primered for now. Still waiting on my order of colormatched paint to show up...
Old 06-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #109

Went camping with Cameron this weekend!

Old 07-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #110

Went out crawling last night.

http://youtu.be/Z_wQ8Q7nx9w
Old 07-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #111
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
lol nice.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
lol nice.
Pretty much... at least this one is still reasonable to drive the last one shook the shit out of the whole Taco when driving...

I need to make one out of some square tubing or something for wheeling I guess.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #113

Few more pics from the other day. I had to get strapped 4 times... I need more clearance...

Thought I was dropping off a ledge when I fell in that crack... When I tried to back out my rearend just started sliding for the crack. So we dug out the strap and Ben helped keep my rear end from sliding down while I backed out.

Right after the crack I got myself high-centered on my sliders... used the hi-lift to stack rocks under the tires and was slowly moving forward. Once I was far enough forward we pulled the strap out again and with a few good jerk, I was free again.

Can't remember what the 3rd time I was strapped... Maybe the strap was only used 3 times... haha The 4th (or 3rd I guess) time was in the video. I had to have Ben help me back up again.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #114

Went out to the dunes today with Cameron, Here's my pics. I have a few videos as well.

Old 07-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Don't think i'm subd... I've been missing out! I also need to get over your way to do some crawling on that volcanic rock!
It is cool but sucks at the same time. That stuff can be sharp but it's also fragile so if you get hung you can back up and bump it and it will break out of your path. Haha it's a lot different than Moab.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:45 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Tough on tires?
I've yet to see anyone kill a tire there, but my sidewalls look like a kid had fun with a pocket knife... I killed one sidewall a few weeks ago, but not in the lava rocks. I think the lava rocks were the instigator though and then mix in some sticks and a longish drive on the interstate on a hot day all resulted in having a tear blow open when I rolled up to a street light shortly after getting off the interstate.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #120

Cameron's (shutterbug) pics from that day that I stole from facebook haha Photobucket screwed up the order though it seems...