Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Flying Krawler

Old 11-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
The Flying Krawler

Highlight pics:

Old 11-20-2014, 10:02 AM   #2
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Highlight Vids:

http://youtu.be/eOmNokWmmJA

http://youtu.be/uJsWUG0fbKU

http://youtu.be/X275RcQtizI

http://youtu.be/h7_ZMkZgDUQ
Old 11-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #4
shallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
shallcallhimtim's Tacoma Gallery
Hey where you in Rexburg last night about 5:30/6? If you where I passed you in town in my 4runner. Blue 4runner with black tube bumper and led bar on top.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallcallhimtim View Post
Hey where you in Rexburg last night about 5:30/6? If you where I passed you in town in my 4runner. Blue 4runner with black tube bumper and led bar on top.
I was. I was headed back from the Snake River Offroaders Meet in Ashton and we passed through Rexburg just to show my wife the town.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:13 AM   #7
shallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shedshallcallhimtim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
shallcallhimtim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I was. I was headed back from the Snake River Offroaders Meet in Ashton and we passed through Rexburg just to show my wife the town.
Oh very nice! Yeah not much to see in town hahaha. The campus is the biggest thing hahaha.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:15 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallcallhimtim View Post
Oh very nice! Yeah not much to see in town hahaha. The campus is the biggest thing hahaha.
We didn't hang out long. The roads were nasty! I was sliding all over the place...
Old 11-24-2014, 07:34 PM   #9
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
Hah. I spent a lot of time in rexburg as a kiddo. My grandparents are from there and my grandpa taught at the college there.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Hah. I spent a lot of time in rexburg as a kiddo. My grandparents are from there and my grandpa taught at the college there.
Well look who is back from the dead!!

What's up man?
Old 11-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #11
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just checkin in once in a while. Just back at work at a real job. Hows things going out here in twland?
Old 11-24-2014, 08:28 PM   #12
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice clean up Brady. OP is niiiiiice

and hey Ben! you still tinkering with the copters? any revisions past what you brought to Moab?
Old 11-24-2014, 08:56 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btnewman View Post
Just checkin in once in a while. Just back at work at a real job. Hows things going out here in twland?
I'd guess same as always. Where you working at now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Yeah I decided to give up on the build thread thing and I'll just keep the first two posts up to date with cool pics and vids. Beyond that if people have questions I'll answer them, but I'm not going to document things like I was before.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:06 PM   #14
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like it. That first post is the only one that matters anyways
Old 11-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #15
Benjamin Newman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post

and hey Ben! you still tinkering with the copters? any revisions past what you brought to Moab?
I agree on the simple clean approach to the build thread!
And the copter is in its same form, just tuned a little better. I have a few smaller ones that have been coming together nicely though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I'd guess same as always. Where you working at now?
Back up working in North Dakota doing oil field stuff.

Quote:
Yeah I decided to give up on the build thread thing and I'll just keep the first two posts up to date with cool pics and vids. Beyond that if people have questions I'll answer them, but I'm not going to document things like I was before.
Simple is good.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:07 AM   #16
PutterClutch

Smaller