Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Silverbullet05's BlackBueaty Build

Old 02-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #21
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Here is those daylight pics and a shot of the grill minus emblem. enjoy

Old 02-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #23
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that looks amazing.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:06 PM   #24
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
its a thing of beauty! Black beauty LOL I am down for Ocotillo this weekend!

Old 02-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #26
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

dirty and scratched up LOL I was joking.
its a level lift I just crouched down when I took the photo
Old 02-18-2009, 07:54 AM   #27
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Thats one hell of a taco. Nice work.

What wheels are those? They may be runner up to the konig countersteer I'm waiting on.

Since you had an access cab and went to a double I would like to know what helped you decide to make the change.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #29
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Thats one hell of a taco. Nice work.

What wheels are those? They may be runner up to the konig countersteer I'm waiting on.

Since you had an access cab and went to a double I would like to know what helped you decide to make the change.
They are KMC XD Enduros.

The 09 access cab rear seats are not as functional as the previous years. I have dogs and the double cab just gives me more room. If the access cab rear seats folded down still I would have gotten one. I think the access cab looks the best out of all the body options. The double cab has grown on me and I love the way it looks now. This new truck is as good as it gets.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:40 AM   #30
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I assume its the same package that gave you the JBL that gave you the chrome grill surround?

My 2004 had the chrome grill and I liked it alot - though it did start rubbing off in areas. I bought a 2009 hooked up but it didn't have the chrome grill, JBL or bluetooth. That must all be in the same package.

I've been watching the dealer floor for a few months and never saw any with the chrome front. Looks good blacked out!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #31
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
more pics please that truck is sick!