I'll try and keep my list growing below for what's coming vs. what's done.
I also ordered a Black Friday deal from Autoplicity.com for the N-Fab (Smittybuilt) wheel to wheel Nerf Steps. $296.65 and only $16 freight to ship them... couldn't pass it up.
It does have some dings and needs cosmetic work. I was rear-ended twice in one week when the truck was just 2 months old. (Drivers NOT from New England trying to drive in snow.... jeeezzzz!)
This will be a slow build but I thought I'd carve out my spot here.
Truck pretty much in stock form:
As she sits today:
Plans for the future and not necessarily in this order:
- larger tires when the Michelins are used up.
- stereo with bluetooth and mp3 capabilities
- aftermarket rear bumper
- additional d-rings in the bed
- hard tonneau cover
- Eyelids pained to match
- color-match the grill frame (hate the chrome look)
- Westin Bull bar
- TSB Rear Leaf packs
- Hell Bent Steel 2.5" leveling kit
- Derpa-Lids (to see how it looks)
- N-Fab Nerf Steps
- BORA 1.25: wheel spacers
- Satoshi Thin Lip using HomerTaco's custom cut mesh including triangles
- Andres Devil Horns (Raw finish)