Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Operation O.R.

Old 01-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #42
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I love that front bumper. Lookin' good mang.
Thanks! I've been using yours and I variety of other builds for inspiration for mine.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #44
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I'm glad I could inspire you

When are you mounting that 40" lightbar? That will be sick.
Soonish. Lets cross our fingers for this coming weekend. It has travelled a difficult road thus far.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:59 PM   #45
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for that^^^^^ been lookinging to mounting a 40 spot up there to go with my 30 under lower valence
Old 01-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #46
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Got my custom SockMonkey decal on...

Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 PM   #48
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
what a change, Nick! i love it

need to do something about that swaybar though.......i know you like to drift , but go big or go home
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #49
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to do something like that on the sides where the "TRD sport" stickers where
But your idea looks super clean
Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #50
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-19-2013, 05:49 AM   #52
Keith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to beholdKeith120286 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Keith
Keith120286's Tacoma Gallery
Looking awesome! Just need some wider wheels and tires!
Old 01-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #54
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Got the lightbar installed! Very happy with the finished project.

Here's the thread... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-coil-fab.html

Old 01-19-2013, 05:40 PM   #56
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
welcome to the offroading crew nick havnt seen ya in a couple years but im liking the new build.....love the light bar
Thanks John. I'll hopefully be able to make Rausch next time around.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #57
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good love the hybrid bumper and the roof mounted light, planning on during the same thing
Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #58
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post

You should know to keep your shadow out the picture, haha

Looks awesome so far, dont suppose you wanna help install my winch in my bumper since you done yours? Its outta my knowledge
Old 01-19-2013, 09:53 PM   #59
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
You should know to keep your shadow out the picture, haha

Looks awesome so far, dont suppose you wanna help install my winch in my bumper since you done yours? Its outta my knowledge
If I didn't drive back to school tomorrow I'd be happy to. Coil taught me. He might be willing to help you out.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #60
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
If I didn't drive back to school tomorrow I'd be happy to. Coil taught me. He might be willing to help you out.

Ill give him a shout sometime, would like to get in on sometime soon.