Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Operation O.R.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM   #81
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I like version 2 of your build. Those tires are pure sex.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:13 AM   #82
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Good song
Great song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I like version 2 of your build. Those tires are pure sex.
Thanks man. These tires are pretty awesome.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #83
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
First time testing the new tires. 10 psi did the job, but I could have ran them lower and done even better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflUJDmmVW0
Old 03-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #84
OJwerks is on a distinguished road
Name: Omar J
OJwerks's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your input on that 40" LED bar you got??? Im considering one for my truck, but ive heard so many horror stories of the non-Rigid led bars that im afraid lol .... had any issues with it? how is it holding up? how is the light output on it?? Appreciate any feedback you can give me before a pull the trigger! thanks.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #85
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJwerks View Post
Whats your input on that 40" LED bar you got??? Im considering one for my truck, but ive heard so many horror stories of the non-Rigid led bars that im afraid lol .... had any issues with it? how is it holding up? how is the light output on it?? Appreciate any feedback you can give me before a pull the trigger! thanks.
Well I haven't heard any horror stories of non-Rigid LED bars, for what it's worth...

I'm very happy, and at a quarter of the price, I'm even happier. I've run the bar for probably 4 hrs, once for an hour straight and haven't had any issues. OKLEDLIGHTBARs is the way to go
Old 03-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #86
OJwerks is on a distinguished road
Name: Omar J
OJwerks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I haven't heard any horror stories of non-Rigid LED bars, for what it's worth...

I'm very happy, and at a quarter of the price, I'm even happier. I've run the bar for probably 4 hrs, once for an hour straight and haven't had any issues. OKLEDLIGHTBARs is the way to go
Thats good to hear !! most of the stories ive heard are problems with humidity finding its way into the bar, eventually fogging the lens, and in the long run, damaging the circuits ....
Old 03-05-2013, 03:13 PM   #87
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OJwerks View Post
Thats good to hear !! most of the stories ive heard are problems with humidity finding its way into the bar, eventually fogging the lens, and in the long run, damaging the circuits ....
Well I can say that Upstate NY has had a pretty shitty winter and I've had no problems at all. It's definitely not worth spending four times the price for a rigid bar. Sorry about your President.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #89
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
SWEET Truck!
Thanks dude! Same to you! As soon as I saw that it was another tacoma I instantly threw my hand out the window
Old 03-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #91
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
love the mtr's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! truck is looking good ur gonna come beat that thing up with us at rausch in april
I might come run some greens, but I don't really enjoy all the sharp rock clawing. It's very stressful for me

I mainly made these mods for my trip out west this summer.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #93
boto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really nice

Name: Philip
boto's Tacoma Gallery
demelo bumper ?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #94
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
scratches add character
Haha, I never saw this. It's not the scratches I'm worried about. I have no skids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boto View Post
demelo bumper ?
Nope, BruteForce Fab!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #95
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
my next tires for sure!
Old 07-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #96
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
my next tires for sure!
They're awesome tires!

Old 07-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #97
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They're awesome tires!

love the rake
Old 07-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #99
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
I know its a bit late to ask but after the meet in Ithaca you disappeared somewhere in the run. Didn't like the mud?
Old 07-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #100
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
They're awesome tires!

Hell of a job on the roof light brackets