LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Operation O.R.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #121
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
looks good. just made one of your pictures my work computer background too!
Well jeeze thanks man
Old 10-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #122
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
6 Sawzall blades and 3 dremel cutting wheels later, I have successful removed the lower strut bolt. WoooHooo!!!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 06:09 AM   #123
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
6 Sawzall blades and 3 dremel cutting wheels later, I have successful removed the lower strut bolt. WoooHooo!!!!!
What are you doing?
Old 10-27-2013, 06:31 AM   #124
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
What are you doing?
Having my radflos rebuilt with 700# coils. Can they still be rebuilt if I destroyed the metal sleeve/bushing that runs through the eyelet at the bottom of the coil?
Old 10-27-2013, 07:26 AM   #125
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Having my radflos rebuilt with 700# coils. Can they still be rebuilt if I destroyed the metal sleeve/bushing that runs through the eyelet at the bottom of the coil?
I don't see why not, going need to buy some tho haha
Old 10-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #126
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro View Post
one sweet ride there, love the color

Sethro
Thanks man. Check back for some updates in a few weeks.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #127
Bosshoag is on a distinguished road

Name: Mr. Doogan
Bosshoag's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
These things are sweet.

how is the road noise? They look great!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #128
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosshoag View Post
how is the road noise? They look great!
Wasn't any worse than any other M/T tire. Turn the radio up louder. Plus they look BA.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #129
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin truck sir, fellow texan here
Old 11-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #130
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
good lookin truck sir, fellow texan here
Thank you!
Old 11-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #131
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Doing some bumper mods. Here's the teaser. Rest will come after paint.

Old 11-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #132
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for updates.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #133
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Dually's in the filler plates?

Matt
Old 11-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #134
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 11-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #135
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Dually's in the filler plates?

Matt
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, but the mounting is unique. Final product should come Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:34 AM   #136
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any issues with moisture getting into your tail lights? I'm looking to get the same ones. I plan on sealing them since it's recommended by CarID, but was wondering what you did.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #137
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Do you have any issues with moisture getting into your tail lights? I'm looking to get the same ones. I plan on sealing them since it's recommended by CarID, but was wondering what you did.
I would recommend it. I've had occasional issues.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #138
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would recommend it. I've had occasional issues.
Okay. Is that after sealing it?
Old 11-12-2013, 07:43 AM   #139
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
find a place to paint the bumper yet?
Old 11-12-2013, 07:46 AM   #140
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Okay. Is that after sealing it?
I've never sealed them. It doesn't bother me that much since I never see them lol