LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Operation O.R.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Operation O.R.

Truck went from street trim to off-road trim.

Original Build Thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...zs-tacoma.html

Current Mods:

Exterior Modifications:
-SP Slotted Rotors
-Hawk LTS Brake Pads
-FX-R AsianAnts Retrofit w/ Custom Halos
-3000K HID Fog Lights
-De-badged
-Custom Sockmonkey Tailgate Decal
-Black Calipers
-Blacked-Out LED 09' Style Tail Lights
-Custom Thule Bed Rack
-Bed Bar w/ Back-up Lights
-40” OKLEDLIGHTBARS LED Lightbar - Roof Mounted - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-coil-fab.html

Wheels/Tires:
-17X8 Konig Countersteer Type X
-285/70/17 Bridgestone Revo 2s

Suspension Modifications:
-Front: - 23.5" from hub to fender
-2.0 Radflo Coilovers (650# coils)
-Rear: - 25.5" from hub to fender
-OME Dakar Leaf Pack
-Icon VS Series 2.0 Monotube

Armor Modifications:
-BruteForce Hybrid Front Bumper w/ Superwinch Tigershark 9500

Interior Modifications:
-Scanguage II
-Alpine IVA-W505 DVD Receiver w/ NAV
-Tacoma All-Weather Floormats
-Cobra CB Radio
-Custom Shift Knob (Courtesy of USAF)
-Blue LED Dome Light
-OTRATTW – Contura V Rocker Switches

Performance Modifications:
-TRD Cold Air Intake w/ Custom Intake Cover
-TRD Cat-back Exhaust
-Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers
-URD Mass Air Flow Sensor Calibrator

How she looks today...
Old 11-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
samiam is on a distinguished road

Name: samiam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. I'd like to do that type of expedition some time. Good luck and take pictures everywhere you go.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by matjeka View Post
Nice truck. I'd like to do that type of expedition some time. Good luck and take pictures everywhere you go.
Thank you! This will be the build thread for the truck, but I will be sure to have another thread to document the trip.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:45 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Old 11-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Parts are arriving!

Old 11-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
MontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to beholdMontanaTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Colter
MontanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Oh hello!

Old 12-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome, really like the skid
Old 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Want it lol? It's gonna be for sale soon.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #11
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Want it lol? It's gonna be for sale soon.
Im good haha. Havent even done any mods or anything to mine yet.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
dope hope to meet you at one of the SD meets later that year when i roll down for a visit
Old 12-04-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #14
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Whole lift kit has arrived!!! Going on early January.

Old 12-21-2012, 11:09 AM   #15
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Old 12-22-2012, 09:16 PM   #16
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Never posted pictures of my custom retro-fit. Halos were installed behind the shroud giving it a very unique look.

Old 12-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #17
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension Install

Well I installed all the suspension components today with a buddy.

Fronts went really smoothly, but the rear was such a PITA. Those leaf springs not moving for 6 years and going through 4 New York winters. Needless to say they did not want to move.

The suspension front and rear had been sagging badly in the last year and would not have faired well off road. I gained about 3.5" of lift up front w/o the bumper and winch, but once the bumper and winch go on (~200lbs) I'm expecting it to drop a little.

I didn't take many photos during the install, but here a few.

Deciding on tires soon.

Bumper ships tomorrow and that should be getting installed on the 5th. Light bar brackets got delayed as my builders CNC machine broke, but they should be finished the 8th or 9th.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #19
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
What light bar is that?
Old 12-27-2012, 08:08 PM   #20
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
What light bar is that?
OKLEDLIGHTBARS - 40"