OK. Got a ton of work done this weekend. All Pro
Spindle Gussets are welded on. Pics coming of that(CALLING BOB). And I got the new Extended Shackles from Defined Engineering installed. Took a bit of grinding to get them to fully extend upward into the Flip design I have installed. But once I ground down enough on the hanger they clearanced just fine. The zert even clears the top of the hanger.
Along with installing them I had to bore out the hole to 3/4" to accept some Greasable Shackle bolts that I got from Low Range Off Road.
Also drilled out the front hangers (what a bitch to do) to 3/4" to also accept greasable Shackle bolts.
Got it all back together and will be testing it next weekend. It appears that I got about another 1/4" to 1/2" of lift in the rear after everything settled down. Can't wait to test these puppies out.