LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gramp's Old Guy Build (2007 DCSB Desert Sand)

Old 06-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #361
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
And Boom we are done with the rack

are the rotopax mounts the standard mounts with a plate on the leg of the rack? im thinking about making a bigger platform of the rack and having the rotopax hanging underneath.
Old 06-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #362
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
are the rotopax mounts the standard mounts with a plate on the leg of the rack? im thinking about making a bigger platform of the rack and having the rotopax hanging underneath.
Yes the standard round mounts you can buy bolted to a 4" square piece welded to the leg. They also sell these long plate mounts that might work for what you want to do..
Old 06-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #363
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes the standard round mounts you can buy bolted to a 4" square piece welded to the leg. They also sell these long plate mounts that might work for what you want to do..
thanks. i think the standard mounts would work fine
Old 06-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #364
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Updated page 1 with a couple of recent pics and increased specs.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #365
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Your rack is so badass!! Where did you guys get the idea for the design?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:48 AM   #366
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Your rack is so badass!! Where did you guys get the idea for the design?
The basic design is another member's here. Rockgecko03. Him and I built on his design for this one. He did all the welding and cutting. I just did the grinding and had it powder coated.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:07 AM   #367
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well got my new front Skid plate mounted up from Pelfreybilt. This thing is very stout, accurately built (bolted right up), and protects more then my All Pro skid did. It took a bit of unique work to get it to join with the All Pro Auto tranny skid but it's on there and solid. Now I am gonna have to find some big rock to test it out on.

Thank you Pelfreybilt Off Road for being a sponsor of Rock Therapy this year and having such a great prize to give out in the raffle. My $100 contribution paid off.
fuck yea man! that loooks goood
Old 06-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #368
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
fuck yea man! that loooks goood
Thanks plus there plenty of room for LCA skids to pivot behind those wings should I ever get a set.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #369
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks plus there plenty of room for LCA skids to pivot behind those wings should I ever get a set.
good to know..that beast is a wide mofo
Old 07-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #370
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
need some bigger tires so we can cut up your truck now
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #371
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My flares will be sacrificed for this project now we just need eric to buy some 35's
Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 AM   #372
He who walk with a Cane

5 wheels, 5 tires, gears, ARB front locker, and new compressor is all I need to cut my flares.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #373
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
well what are you waiting for?!
Old 07-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #374
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
well what are you waiting for?!
Noah's tree to bloom. Since he is not using it for gas I figured he could just give me some of his crops.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:37 PM   #375
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #376
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Noah's tree to bloom. Since he is not using it for gas I figured he could just give me some of his crops.
Its a bloomin'!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #378
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
September, Road trip up to Grand Junction.
Let's do this!! I got some mtn biking to do down there the end of September.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #379
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Let's do this!! I got some mtn biking to do down there the end of September.
Hell yeah. I could take the bike up there too maybe.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #380
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Hell yeah. I could take the bike up there too maybe.
I've got room on my rack.