Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gramp's Old Guy Build (2007 DCSB Desert Sand)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #21
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
This thread needs a candy link.....
Hmmm no new winch cable for you mister.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:52 AM   #22
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Hmmm no new winch cable for you mister.
Gabagagegwnwhagaanwhaa!! No candy link.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #23
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gabagagegwnwhagaanwhaa!! No candy link.
It's still there.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #25
He who walk with a Cane

^^Thanks man. Nice DSM you got yourself.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #26
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's still there.
I didn't post it in your build thread. The candy link in my sig will come down at the cable exchange.

Input on the build thread. This is one of my favorite 2nd gens.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #27
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
I didn't post it in your build thread. The candy link in my sig will come down at the cable exchange.

Input on the build thread. This is one of my favorite 2nd gens.
10am Sunday and don't bring the cops. Or I will cut it.

Oh and thanks!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #28

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10am Sunday and don't bring the cops. Or I will cut it.

Oh and thanks!
Oh I'll be there.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:10 AM   #30
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Did you ever still want to test out the 315's?
Yeah at some point but at moment I am afraid to cause I will just want them too much
Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #31
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Which top plate spacer did you throw on top of the co's? The OME one or the toytec?
Old 12-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #32
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Which top plate spacer did you throw on top of the co's? The OME one or the toytec?
Toytec. DOT gave them to me a while back.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #33
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Toytec. DOT gave them to me a while back.
Alright cool
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #34
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Alright cool
Don't go out and get any yet until we get that bumper and winch on there. It looks like you might be fine with another quarter turn on the coil overs. That bumper at least appears to have a lot less weight then mine.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #35

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't go out and get any yet until we get that bumper and winch on there. It looks like you might be fine with another quarter turn on the coil overs. That bumper at least appears to have a lot less weight then mine.
Stay on topic or GTFO.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #36
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Stay on topic or GTFO.
Wait wha.......? Who's thread is this?
Old 12-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #37

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Clearly I just took this bitch over.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #38
McBuckets
Quote:
Yeah its like 100lbs I think
Old 12-06-2012, 06:59 AM   #39
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Clearly I just took this bitch over.
Get ur own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
About time you made one of these...'d

Funny I am hearing this a lot.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #40
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck. more pics!

Products Discussed in this Thread