Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

General lees always adding on build

Old 12-04-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
General Lee is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
General Lee's Tacoma Gallery
General lees always adding on build

I have a 05 Tacoma TRD off road I got it back in may and just got done lifting it I put a 3in skyjacker and a 6in tough country then slapped on some 35in Falkin wild peak A/T for right now and some ultra gaulet wheels let me know what y'all think!
Attached Thumbnails
General lees always adding on build-image.jpg  
Old 12-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Me by the truck
Attached Thumbnails
Old 12-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
Before and after
Attached Thumbnails
Old 12-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW, i am conflicted about your truck, what exactly did you put on for the lift? it looks like you're sitting on 9 in the front and 6 in the back?
Old 12-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #5
No I'm sittin 9 in front and back I put on a 3in skyjacker with struts and coil over springs and the back was add a leaf then the 6in tough country was strut spacers control arms crossmember and add a leaf and blocks it sits really level
Old 12-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
In the shop
Attached Thumbnails
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
And another
Attached Thumbnails
Old 12-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #8
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
No I'm sittin 9 in front and back I put on a 3in skyjacker with struts and coil over springs and the back was add a leaf then the 6in tough country was strut spacers control arms crossmember and add a leaf and blocks it sits really level
Could be just the picture but it definitely doesn't look level. Also, punctuation is your friend on here. Makes it hard to read what you're saying when it's all one sentence, ya dig?

Truck looks pretty clean though, not a huge fan of them sitting that high, but to each his own
Old 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Question: what are you holding in your third post? Looks like a black lab puppy.

Truck looks good!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #10
Yeah sorry I will be more detailed. I will put another pic on showing its level and yes it is my lab puppy just got her.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #11
Here's another pic it's kinda hard to see but it's pretty level it was sitting on a hill before. And thanks man I love it
Attached Thumbnails