Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

2011 Reg Cab stuffed 34's

Old 12-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Gustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud of

Army: 197th INF Regiment
Name: Gustavo
Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Reg Cab stuffed 34's

I Have owned this taco for a little over a year. Have always got all my info from this website and never posted any pics. Well here is my Build Thread i suppose. Sorry if I'm a noob!!!

2011 Reg Cab 4x4 Pyrite Mica
5100's @ 2.5
Toytech AAL
K&N Cold Air intake
Home made GHETTO-Toshi grille haha.
17" xd Addicts 4.5BS
285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers.
Kenwood Xcelon in the dash
10" Kicker behind the seat. (drives the wife NUTS)

Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. Looks like the lenses on your headlights are smoked? Or is it just the typical BHLM?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #6
Gustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud of

Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
Just did the BHLM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Looks good man. Looks like the lenses on your headlights are smoked? Or is it just the typical BHLM?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #7

Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks For the compliments. I have always just researched things on TW but I figured I should probably post some pics since i have been a member for a year and had like 4 posts. haha
Old 12-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I allways liked the standard cabs, but this time I went for an Access Cab which is fine until I want to make a tight turn.......
Old 12-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #9

Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Looks great! I allways liked the standard cabs, but this time I went for an Access Cab which is fine until I want to make a tight turn.......
I still wish sometimes that I got the access cab. Im not really a fan of putting my rifles in the tool box to just bounce around when I go out to the range.